Unable to finish mission

I started playing Invisible Inc. yesterday and now i have problems finishing this level.

The 72 hours were over and I was send to a special mission with monster. Had to find two consoles and activate them at the same time. This unlocked a 3x3 teleporter room and brought me to the next level.

My objectives are:

--> Get the new case for Incognita

--> Survive until turn 20.

I'm pretty sure I found this "new case" thing, but its locked behind a red door. And I don't mean a regular red door, but a door which appears red in Incognita-Hacking-Mode (, see attached file).

I have no clue how to get through. I think I uncovered the whole map and I ambushed the two scientists, hoping they would drop somehting that helps me. But they didn't. It's kind of frustrating, because until this debacle I did fairly well.

Thanks for your help.Unbenanntddfa.thumb.png.af3c6221e3150865

On 4/2/2016 at 10:41 AM, MenacingBanjo said:

Walk up to the terminal next to the door (the one in the bottom corner of the screenshot) and use one of your agents to interact with it. This will open the door. Good luck dodging all the alerted guards! :o

I'm real late. But this ^^ I hope did it for you. You can even see the console in your own screenshot :)

Archived