Shipwrecked Build 165276 - Feb 4th

I like that they finally added Wilbur, but his perk need to be adjusted. It takes too long for him to begin to run, and it constantly reset every time he pick something up, so his perk doesn't seem that useful, considering you rarely run for longer periods of times that often, unless you are running away from stuff, or running to your campfire before night falls (that is without picking stuff up on the go). I only had time for trying him out for 4 days, in which time he did not poop (I tryid overfeeding him as well). I did get hold on some poop, which he wouldn't throw, which I think would be a nice feature, being able to have easy access for long ranged weapons

Also, the dragoons should drop something nice, but I only killed one, can someone tell me if they had them drop something besides obision and monster meat? Also, I can't seem to mine anything down in the volcano, is it a bug, do I need special tool, or will it come in later updates? Also, For some reason, I am no longer able to cook coconuts? But, or did they change that for balance or something?

Ups, just read you need the machette to eat coconuts ^^' also saw that limpet are no longer concideret meat? Did they concider wigfrid? I guess crabs are easy to catch even early on, but limpets are also a big part of her diet early on.

But what I really like, "Putting down flooring now prevents floods from spawning on that tile", finally something usefull for floring, can't wait to try it out! :D

"Speed increasing items now work while on boats.", nice! 

The sealnado looks terrifying from the twitch play, anyone knows what it drops?

8 minutes ago, HappyCrazyPerson said:

Ups, just read you need the machette to eat coconuts ^^' also saw that limpet are no longer concideret meat? Did they concider wigfrid? I guess crabs are easy to catch even early on, but limpets are also a big part of her diet early on.

But what I really like, "Putting down flooring now prevents floods from spawning on that tile", finally something usefull for floring, can't wait to try it out! :D

"Speed increasing items now work while on boats.", nice! 

The sealnado looks terrifying from the twitch play, anyone knows what it drops?

I'm pretty sure wigfrid eats fish since she has no problem with stuff like ceviche and surf n' turf so i think limpets should still work for her early on. But if you meant for crockpot recipes, her fighting perks makes it easy to get monster meat so it shouldn't be a huge problem.

So much late game was added with this update. I'm bringing dodo's, turf, obsidian items including the conch!, Wicker's meteor books, coffee plants, bottle lanterms, sleek hats, etc all to my RoG megabase.

SW gets moleworms, weatherpains, telestaffs, tams, ruin gear, bush hats / snurtle shells, etc.

Change characters while world hopping. Wolfgang can now get Warly's portable crockpot. He can also now have belt of hunger / hibernation vest in SW.

There's a difference between a food being meat-type which allows Wigfrid to eat it, forbids vegetarians from eating it and causes bunnymen to attack on sight, and having a meat ingredient component which influences the outcome of cooking it in a crock pot.  Counter-intuitive, perhaps, but there you go.

3 minutes ago, Flare2V said:

Quick suggestion: your crafting is limited when in either the Reign of Giants or Shipwrecked merged world. Maybe give the player access to all recipes when they decide to merge worlds?

Second this.

game crashes when hack the coconut into the inventory 

Spoiler

scripts/mainfunctions.lua(849,1) .../common/dont_starve/data/scripts/prefabs/coconut.lua:214: attempt to index field 'inventory' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
    E:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/prefabs/coconut.lua:214 in (field) onfinish (Lua) <203-223>
    E:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/workable.lua:100 in (method) WorkedBy (Lua) <87-105>
    E:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/actions.lua:1378 in (field) fn (Lua) <1363-1381>
    E:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/bufferedaction.lua:20 in (method) Do (Lua) <17-33>
    E:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua:1073 in (method) PerformBufferedAction (Lua) <1063-1086>
    E:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/stategraphs/SGwilson.lua:1187 in (field) fn (Lua) <1186-1188>
    E:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/stategraph.lua:489 in (method) UpdateState (Lua) <457-501>
    E:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/stategraph.lua:528 in (method) Update (Lua) <520-548>
    E:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/stategraph.lua:124 in (method) Update (Lua) <108-147>
    E:/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/update.lua:126 in () ? (Lua) <73-139>

scripts/frontend.lua(723,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen    
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x06354EBD, 1, 22, 0x0657F730)
HttpClientWriteCallback READ 22 (22 total)
QueryServerComplete no callback
Force aborting...

3 minutes ago, GuilhermeT said:

game crashes when hack the coconut into the inventory 

Reveal hidden contents

Hey there, This has been reported on the bug tracker: 

If you find any more bugs, please feel free to report it over there. 

Archived