Shipwrecked Build 165276 - Feb 4th

• Developer

SW_WilburVsVolcano_sm.png

Additions
General

• World integration implemented.
    • This feature definitely needs testing! Due to the fact that it plays with your save files I recommend not linking any worlds that you have invested a lot of time in right now!
  • Added Linux support.

World

• You can now climb the volcano.

Player

• New playable character: Wilbur
    • You will need to generate a new world to find Wilbur.

Creatures

• Added Sealnado
  • Added Dragoons

Items

• New “Volcanic” crafting tab & related items.
  • Snakeskin flooring
  • Buoys
  • Iron Wind

Changes
General 

• Putting down flooring now prevents floods from spawning on that tile.
  • Speed increasing items now work while on boats.
  • Adjusted some strings for clarity.

World 

• Limpet rocks will become withered in dry season, need to be fertilized with seaweed.
  • Added timer to limit growth rate of floods, especially when returning to an area after quite some time.

Items

• Completely re-designed obsidian tools.
  • Cookpot ingredient changes - meat component was removed from limpets, mussels, fish morsel and fish value reduced from 1 to .5
  • Increased hunger value of California Roll.
  • Coconuts must be opened with a machete to become edible.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed typo that caused food sanity multiplier to not work.
  • Fixed hitsounds for new armour types.
  • Fixed bug where the incorrect shadow skittish would spawn on water.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed waves to sometimes spawn on ground.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some items to disappear when jumping on a boat.
  • Life giving amulet now works while on a boat.
  • Fixed a bug that caused WX78 to sometimes permanently increase his speed.
  • Fixed a bug where the camera would sometimes zoom through the floor of the world.
  • Players are now presented with a character select screen when traveling between shipwrecked worlds with the teleportato.
  • Jellyfish, Fish and Small Fish no longer disappear from meat racks on game reload.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Tigershark to sometimes get stuck in an infinite loop.

How do I integrate an old save with a Shipwrecked world?

As of this update, this is possible! But the feature needs testing, and bugs certainly DO exist within this system. For this reason I recommend not linking any worlds that you are overly attached to. It is possible that the save file will be corrupted and the world lost.

1. Find the “Seaworthy” in your shipwrecked world and use it.
  2. Select the world you wish to link* to, or select generate new world.
    • Your worlds are now linked together! Yay! For now, you can revert to the previous state when selecting this world in the future.
  3. To travel back to your shipwrecked world you must craft a new “Seaworthy” in the RoG/ Vanilla world. You will find it in the Magic tab.

*Linking worlds works best with RoG worlds. Vanilla worlds will link, but there will be some side effects like having the 4 RoG seasons with no way to deal with these season. This is still being worked on.

Shipwrecked Patch 165572 - Feb 9th

• Bioluminescence will now turn on and off if you are not near them during the day/night switch.
  • Fixed casing issue in SGStungray on Linux.
  • Marble Armour no longer increases your walk speed.
  • Fixed a crash that in seaweed that occurred sometimes when loading games.
  • Fixed several weapons that would incorrectly force enemies into the hit state.
  • Fixed an issue where the player would be put into an unplayable state after dying in a volcano and resurrecting in the over world.

It's time.

The day has finally come.

Over two years of waiting...

...and now, justice has finally been done.

This is it.

It's happening.

Spoiler

lasdalkasdh;asidfhkajdnvlzsdfl;bL;SDHPF;SBFASDFIOHPASDHNFPDGASDFHBASDFASDFASDFJLASDHBF;ASBF;ASDFNAS;DFKLJBASPDF;ABSUIEFGRAEFDFXASDFKJASDBFLASDBFLSDFAUSLDFASDBFADF.KJSHBD;AUBSDASDBASDKJABSDLASUDGBASDADAS./DLJAS;DAOBUSDPADBHASODPASDASDA;SDHBA;SDABSD;ASDABHSJD;ASDASDASL'DNKA;SDBNASDLJABND;ASNDAJKLSDN;ASDas:LDK'ASDN;SD'ASDNA[SDINASD[OASDAOISND[ASDASD
LAAAAVVVAAAAAAACCAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4 minutes ago, MycoLogical said:

What are you doing to me Klei?

I can accept Webber as canon, I can. It took me a long time but I came to terms with it and accepted him...

But this....???

Capture.PNG

I can't. I'm sorry. I can't.

I'm going to have to go...my mind is confused.

Wilbur's been in the game files for a very long time now, I'd say it's at least more canon than the completely new characters that Capy probably came up with.

42 minutes ago, Lord_Battal said:

It's time.

The day has finally come.

Over two years of waiting...

...and now, justice has finally been done.

This is it.

It's happening.

Reveal hidden contents

lasdalkasdh;asidfhkajdnvlzsdfl;bL;SDHPF;SBFASDFIOHPASDHNFPDGASDFHBASDFASDFASDFJLASDHBF;ASBF;ASDFNAS;DFKLJBASPDF;ABSUIEFGRAEFDFXASDFKJASDBFLASDBFLSDFAUSLDFASDBFADF.KJSHBD;AUBSDASDBASDKJABSDLASUDGBASDADAS./DLJAS;DAOBUSDPADBHASODPASDASDA;SDHBA;SDABSD;ASDABHSJD;ASDASDASL'DNKA;SDBNASDLJABND;ASNDAJKLSDN;ASDas:LDK'ASDN;SD'ASDNA[SDINASD[OASDAOISND[ASDASD
LAAAAVVVAAAAAAACCAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Behold true glory

VCh3clH.jpg

Archived