Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

When Trevor finally stopped looking at the water he turned around to see a precious little scene of a little girl holding the stuffed bunny. He was happy, and the world was calm. That's when finally he got a bite on his hook. He reeled it in to find...

4 minutes ago, Lord_Battal said:

(I honestly have no idea how.  I need suggestions.)

(How about, instead of it being really really big, make it really really small! That way it can sneak up on unsuspecting prey and burrow into their flesh, corrupting and devouring them from the inside!!!

*giggles evilly*

Nah, that probably won't work...)

• Like 1

"HOLEY MOLEY! IS THERE EVER A TIME WHEN THERE ISN'T SOMETHING DANGEROUS?!" Trevor shouted while desperately tugged at his pole hoping that the hook would come free. He shouted "RUN!!" Which wasn't really necessary because his comrades were right next to him and clearly saw the tentacle.

Edited by Youknowwho
Dear Autocorrect, I hate you.

Meritursas pulls his tendril off the hook, rather annoyed.  The hook had snagged the tentacle as he dragged himself past, and now a dark, inky blood was filling up the water.  He allows one of his appendages to skim the surface of the water for a moment, tasting the air.  A small pack of humans were running across the beach, accompanied by a couple of other creatures Meritursas had never encountered.  He lazily drags his body across the seabed, the top of his head about ten meters from the surface; barely enough to stay hidden.  He hadn't tasted humans in a very long time, and these ones had already aggravated him...