Skis for Winter season!!!

On 1/22/2016 at 3:34 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

Frankly, Winter has a lot of stuff already...

I wish Summer got more love : P

Summer skis - Now you can walk slow, look funny, and make Maxwell think you're a total dope.

Crafting Recipe:

Tier: Ancient Pseudoscience Station

Thulecite x 40

Glow Berry x 40

Gold x 40

Living Logs x 40

Nightmare Fuel x 40

Deerclops Eye x 3

Scales x 3

Down Feather x 20

Thick Fur x 3

One Man Band x 5

Red Gem x 25

Blue Gem x 25

Green Gem x 25

Yellow Gem x 25

Orange Gem x 25

Purple Gem x 40

Spider Hat x 5

Hound Tooth x 40

Koalefant Trunk x 2 (Both types)

Chester's Eyebone x 1

Glommer's Flower x 1

Gears x 40

Wooden Box Thing x 1

Ring Thing x 1

Metal Potato Thing x 1

Crank Thing x 1

Electrical Doodad x 40

Beefalo Horn x 5

Volt Goat Horn x 5

On 1/22/2016 at 5:10 PM, Setsuna said:

How about a pair of skis to travel faster in RoG Winter season??

Its seasonal and cool at the same time

DS should discover: THE WHEEL. Now I know many of us may not remember what this artifact is, since 'Wilson' or whoever seems barely to survive the day without dying, but it is an amazing labor saving and entertainment device. Much like a hamster wheel, it could provide hours of enjoyment for everyone. A bicycle, a wheelbarrow, etc. A bicycle seems like a neat idea. How about a water wheel? The kind that power flour mills? Like a wind mill? He could have wind energy to run a turbine that powers his lights at night. In fact, what about a potato powered night light?

I like hamsters and hamster wheels, so don't be contemptuous of my ideas, how about a tread mill? The player could incorporate pig men to run the tread mill for berries or meat and keep a larger fire going or begin to forge. If the tread mill were built like a cage, you could trap a spider in there and throw him some monster meat once in a while.

Ski's should be do able. Some planks and animal fat or bees wax. But the hard part would be finishing the planks to a long smooth surface. Maybe a new tool. Like a sawmill run with wheels and gears. Ya.

Archived