[Bug Report] [Resolved]Unable to reach the Klei server.

Universum

Yes this error is still occurring with me, i am the dedicated host and the client on the same PC. Even turning off the firewall entirely had no effect. I can host my own non-dedicated server with others joining just fine but cannot join any one elses servers or my own dedicated.

• Developer

@Universum: Could you post your log file after a failed connection attempt? You can find your log file in the following location:

PC: Go to your documents folder at Documents\klei\donotstarve\log.txt 

Mac: Go to your documents folder at ~/Documents/Klei/DoNotStarve/log.txt

Linux: Go to your Klei folder at ~/.klei/DoNotStarve/log.txt

• Developer

@Universum: Could you open your Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/settings.ini file, and look for a line under [ACCOUNT] that starts with "token = "? If you see that line, delete the line and save the file, open the game, and try connecting again.

Olá, hoje eu estou com esse problema. ja tentei de tudo pra logar no servidor e poder jogar mas so carrega e depois diz que nao consegue conectar ao servidor, mesmo eu com internet tudo ok e diz que nao foi possivel logar. quero jogar mas nao dar, ja desativei o firewall, ja reiniciei o roteador, fiz tudo e nada.

Capturar.thumb.PNG.6a3c7ffe39eb35055cf7f1bfa6285fe9.PNG

Edited by dreh26

да я искрене 

извеняюсь я скачал с торента и вижу что какбутто я не зарегистрирован в klei, но я зарегался ТАК КТО НАКАНЕЦ ИСПРАВИТ

ЕТО НЕДАРАЗУМЕНИЕ

Edited by Star_xd39