Game Update - 163306 - 01/21/2016

2 hours ago, Mudley said:

Yep, this is actually becoming a thing that every update some animation gets screwed, and talking about that:

Hide contents

qXYOC5w.png

The tool should be behind the player's head. This doesn't happen with the right character on the menu.

I think when they implemented the clothe system the animations became buggy.

29 minutes ago, Neutral_Steve said:

I think when they implemented the clothe system the animations became buggy.

Very likely. It even feels kinda pathetic of my part to report these, when there are actual real problems to be solved.

EDIT: While I'm at it, a suggestion: could you guys make so the craft menu appears above chat?

On 1/22/2016 at 9:26 PM, TemporaryMan said:

Steps to reproduce:

• Stand in the place where you are.
  • Now face West.
  • Think about directions, wonder why you haven't before.  Okay, I'm done now.

LOL, showing your age.  I wonder if anyone here got that. ;)  I sang it in my head hehe.

My server crashed yesterday and log file was mentioning about some lua errors. I will post it in here.

Also, a thing that I wanna mention is, as caves are implemented now we got world options for cave world too. But in game lobby where you see the server lists, when you click on view world button, you can only see overworld settings. I guess cave settings should be seen from this button as well.

Also a bug with dst is when a birch tree transforms into a treeguard they are expected to spawn birchnutters around you. But lets say if i dont approach to poisonous birch tree and go away couple of screen and then return to the poisonous birch tree again, they don't spawn any birchnutters so you can safely chop them down.

There is a weird ban button bug as well... Although i did not confirm, probably this happens like that.

If you and the guy you wanna ban is in the same server (say you both are in overworld server) ban button successfully disconnects and bans the player however if the guy you wanna ban and you are in different servers (say you are sitting in overworld whilst griefer went into spelunking) ban button does not disconnect player from the server but strangely enough everytime you press ban button his ku id replicates itself into the blocklist.txt. So by any chance if you think that ban button does not work and abuse that button 15 times, you will find urself noticing that you got 15 same ku id in the very end of the blocklist.txt but this does not ban the guy for that session. Found it a bit weird. I gotta totally understand how it exactly works but I know this happened to one of my admins before and happened to me today. What I saw was the guy was in another server and I witnessed that his ku id were written in blocklist.txt for 5 times whereas he was still in the server.. This ku id replication happened once my friend told me that he could not ban the guy despite he spammed ban button.

Archived