Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

She cleaned that mouse, right? :wilson_ecstatic:

If my cleaned you mean removed the intestines and stuff, then heck no! The warm gooey stuff is the best pared with the crunchy bones!

But if you mean washed off... then also no.

1 minute ago, Mobbstar said:

Get that tail checked O.o

Eh, she's a shape-shifter. She's fiiiiiine.

20170215_211710.jpg

@Zeklo's character eye aye-aye "I". I'm putting the uninked version in the spoiler (I think I like it better tbh)

Spoiler

20170215_191701.jpg

and now spheres

Spheres.png

I wanted to practice using different colors to give depth instead of different shades of the same color. I started each with the exact same circle copy-pasted, which you can see in the bottom corner.

Mena's Official Art Stream number Heck; aka "Sacrificing Artistic Vision for a Free Game, Hopefully" the stream (jk, I don't mind, JBeetle. It's your thumbnail.)

https://join.me/190-742-366

Voice chat on Windybib's Discord server: https://discord.gg/RKZAg

Disclaimer, I have to start dinner in about an hour, but I pretty much just have to dump stuff in a pot and set it on to simmer 'til it's dinnertime, so they'll just be a bit of an intermission

stream is dead

20170512_124111.jpg20170512_124134.jpg

Started doodling on the back of a movie ticket and ended up with a surreal landscape. I think what I like most about it is you can rotate it to any side and they all look like the side it's supposed to be viewed from, if that makes any sense. I messed up on the river part in the middle, but eh, it's ink. Nothing I can do about it.

9 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Give me the power to accidentally awesome! Pls. Pretty pls.

DENIED

*smacks your head with a cheep, plastic, dollar-store wand* Effects should start in 4 to 20 business days.* I am not responsible for any ill effects, including heart, kidney, liver, stomach, brain, elbow, mitochondria, and nose failures. If you experience expulsion of glitter from the stomach and mouth or rainbow lasers from the eyes, please contact a doctor immediately. No refunds.
*not guaranteed to start in any time specified or at all

1 hour ago, Ootay said:

How did I not find this thread earlier? Your art is amazing! ^^

Probably because I hadn't posted anything here in over a month so it slowly sank onto the second and third pages where no one goes unless they're specifically looking for something.

Archived