Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

2 hours ago, Battal said:

I actually mistook these for mugs at first.  You could probably make millions off a mug designed like these.

Mugs shaped like marshmallows which also look like cats. Why has no one done this before.

I wanted to try out and practice using my new Pigma Micron Fine Liner pens that I got for Christmas, so have a not great, kinda rushed Tooth Fairy (@Zeklo's character).

20161227_105753.jpg

First we got the rough sketchy sketch.

20161227_111227.jpg

20161227_111537.jpg

Inked it before erasing, then darkening the outline.

20161227_113353.jpg

And then I kept messing around until I debatably ruined it lol

1 hour ago, WishIHadAFridge said:

I've been lurking here for some time, and then I saw you were missing the pencil whatchamacallits beneath your profile pic. How come? Have you not recieved it? I'd say it would be well deserved.

*realises he can't draw anything remotely fancy.*

Oh, Klei only gives out those to people who've been featured on the streams, and the only artwork that gets featured is fan art of their games. I've been meaning to draw more DS fan art, even had a couple pieces in the works, but then the hard drive containing all my art went cuput. RIP.

Thank you very much for saying I deserve it though! I've wanted the artist badge since I first came to the forums.

Archived