D's New and Improved Doodle Noodles

Been gone for a year, but now I'm back! I was originally just going to revive the old thread since I'm pretty sure necroing is fine in this section, but all of the image links in it are broken and super-embarrassing anyway, so I figured that I might as well start from scratch.

I only have one quick sketch to show ATM, but hey. I've got something pretty cool planned. This is sort of a (admittedly self-indulgent) concept sketch for a part of said cool thing.

Spoiler

56982bc58c7b9_SickWigfrid.png.a34abdac10

I don't remember if I ever posted anything in the old thread to reveal that I'm Wesfrid trash. But if you didn't know already, now you do.

Anyway. It's very popular over on Tumblr for Wes to be a permanent dude-in-distress that is always saved by Wigfrid, but I'd like to see it the other way around every once in awhile. So they got involved in some scary stuff that didn't end so well for Wig. :v

Also why is it so hard to draw people laying down.

Edited by Dragara
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I love the art! Welcome back, by the way! :D

Glad you like it, and glad to be back!

10 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

*Doesn't know whether to ship Wilson and Wigfrid or Wes and Widfrid*

This is really cute ^w^

pssssst

you should totally be like me and ship wes with wigfrid and then ship wilson with willow :y

Edited by Dragara
  • Like 1

Sorry for double-posting, but look! I finally managed to draw half-decent Willowson! :D

Spoiler

56987316eceac_WillowsonKiss.thumb.png.44

Maybe I'll clean it up someday.

Edit: Dang it, can't believe I forgot the stripes on Wilson's vest. >:I

Edited by Dragara
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Dragara said:

pssssst

you should totally be like me and ship wes with wigfrid and then ship wilson with willow :y

I do. I also decided to ship Wendy with Webber rather than with Wilson. I guess it just works better that way -_- but it doesn't mean I don't like the ship when cute fanart is presented :)

Tasting the new meat. :v

Spoiler

569999cc310a0_WalaniWarly.png.6447d35cb0

Apparently I forgot how to draw hands and was having trouble comprehending their shirts. But I guess that's possibly kinda-sorta okay because I was focusing more on their faces anyway?

Oh, and can someone with SW tell me what Warly's personality is like? I know that Walani is super chill and lazy, but I have absolutely no idea about Warly.

11 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

I follow your Tumblr blog and love your art, glad to see you here too!

Thank you! <3

Edited by Dragara
  • Like 7

Hey these are awesome! I can't believe I missed this thread yesterday. Anyway since noone has told you yet, to put things into spoilers, you just highlight what you want to enclose and click the eye button thingy at the right most part of this edit text box's toolbar. Voilà, spoiled! 

I hope that helps. Here's to the future of this thread, cheers! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

Hey these are awesome! I can't believe I missed this thread yesterday. Anyway since noone has told you yet, to put things into spoilers, you just highlight what you want to enclose and click the eye button thingy at the right most part of this edit text box's toolbar. Voilà, spoiled! 

I hope that helps. Here's to the future of this thread, cheers! 

Thank you! Now the thread can be neatened. :D

9 hours ago, Dragara said:

Tasting the new meat. :v

Hide contents

569999cc310a0_WalaniWarly.png.6447d35cb0

Apparently I forgot how to draw hands and was having trouble comprehending their shirts. But I guess that's possibly kinda-sorta okay because I was focusing more on their faces anyway?

Oh, and can someone with SW tell me what Warly's personality is like? I know that Walani is super chill and lazy, but I have absolutely no idea about Warly.

Thank you! <3

I haven't unlocked him yet but I think he's some kind of cook?

v Update details v

Spoiler

CYykMRQU0AApFiv.jpg:large

Also, why do I get the feeling this is gonna become a ship soon? :p

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I haven't unlocked him yet but I think he's some kind of cook?

v Update details v

Reveal hidden contents

CYykMRQU0AApFiv.jpg:large

Also, why do I get the feeling this is gonna become a ship soon? :p

I mean, I know that he's a cook. I'm asking more for what his personality is like. I guess I'll just find out whenever the wiki updates with his quotes. :v (Thank you, though.)

I can see it. I also know that Walani/WX-78 is rapidly gaining traction on Tumblr.

Edited by Dragara

• Developer
3 minutes ago, Dragara said:

I mean, I know that he's a cook. I'm asking more for what his personality is like. I guess I'll just find out whenever the wiki updates with his quotes. :v (Thank you, though.)

From what I've read of his speech file, he acted really politely/educated, and usually sounded smart :p

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

@Dragara He's a total foodie, I'm quite certain almost if not all his quotes for examining things are related to food and cooking. One example, if he examines a Cloth Sail he'll say "Now we're cooking with gas!". If he examines Bamboo, he'd say "Could be fashioned into chopsticks...". And when examining any type of ingredient, he'll go on about how good it'll go with some spices, or adding tomatoes and beans, etc. Favorite line so far would be when he examines bird traps, "Roast bird... don't get ahead of yourself, Warly...". heh, he speaks to himself in third person.

That's just a few bits and piece I noticed about him while playing him. I hope that bit of info would suffice in the mean time. Cheers.

• Like 2

Sweet lord you're art is amazing!! I really love your drawing style! It's so posh and beautiful!

Perhaps we might see a drawing in the future of daddy Wilson daughter Wendy? :wilson_wink: I really dig the guardian/godchild type of dynamic thing with those two ugh. :love_heart: Keep up your fantastic work!

On January 16, 2016 at 2:57 PM, Ninaiso said:

Sweet lord you're art is amazing!! I really love your drawing style! It's so posh and beautiful!

Perhaps we might see a drawing in the future of daddy Wilson daughter Wendy? :wilson_wink: I really dig the guardian/godchild type of dynamic thing with those two ugh. :love_heart: Keep up your fantastic work!

Thank you! Never had my art described as "posh" before, that's a new one.

Probably at some point, because I also like to think of them that way. ;)

And I'd also like to mention that I'm doing the Emoji Challenge. Pick any DS character and any face, and leave a reply (or PM me here or on Tumblr, whatever).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dragara said:

And I'd also like to mention that I'm doing the Emoji Challenge. Pick any DS character and any face, and leave a reply (or PM me here or on Tumblr, whatever).

I quite like Widfrid but it'd be interesting to see Wes or Webber as well :p

15 hours ago, Dragara said:

Wilson E3, or, based on a recent run of mine, Warly E7 mad at a doydoy who ate my meal directly from the crockpot

Edited by DwerBomb

9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I quite like Widfrid but it'd be interesting to see Wes or Webber as well :p

Is this for the Emoji Challenge? Because it if is, I need a face designation. :v

Anon on Tumblr asked for Willow A3. Definitely an interesting face to attempt. :'D

Spoiler

A3.thumb.png.ba2ae456a15ba2d67c6a115883e

• Like 4