Don't Starve: Fanfiction

Wilson ran his finger down chester's eyebone. Chester felt uncomfortable. Wilson was then killed by a terrorbeak. The end.

I LOL'd on this! XD That would TOTALLY happen if Wil wasn't paying attention! XD

I might post a comic here in the future if that's allowed.

Since when were there rules on these forums? LOL Of course! Comics count as a story. ^_^

Came up with this today while playing :p I'm not the best at story writing so please bear with me.

I have officially joined the ranks to become a warrior. Ever since that day where that monster destroyed my home and killed my family, I vowed that some day, I would avenge them. This place and the way they live is so different but once I finish my training, I will conquer all with this single weapon. I will become... a killer.

- the bee who lived.

I just wrote this out so I may not seem as good as it could be.

On 1/12/2016 at 0:01 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Came up with this today while playing :p I'm not the best at story writing so please bear with me.

I have officially joined the ranks to become a warrior. Ever since that day where that monster destroyed my home and killed my family, I vowed that some day, I would avenge them. This place and the way they live is so different but once I finish my training, I will conquer all with this single weapon. I will become... a killer.

- the bee who lived.

I just wrote this out so I may not seem as good as it could be.

That's awesome!!1 (apologies for all of the quotes: I dunno how to reply without quoting......)

Wilson found a mysterious device written MP4 on it. He had no clue what is this device capable of yet he knew, it has science in it. There was one thing on it's screen, it said: Pico.mp4. Wilson pressed the biggest button on the weird yet highly intriguing thing. The screen started moving! Wilson died from stroke.

Boku no Pico kills 13450 people a year. Never watch Boku no Pico, save lives.
#PrayForWilson
Wilson%27s_Skull.png

On 10/01/2016 at 3:56 PM, DragonMage156 said:

I might post a comic here in the future if that's allowed.

On 10/01/2016 at 4:57 PM, KrayZGamerGirl said:

Of course! Comics count as a story. ^_^

Well, here it is! Though you may have already seen it...

wilson_meets_red__comic__by_dragonmage15

Anyone want to see a continuation of this? I might do one anyway but I just wanna know your thoughts.

1 hour ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

I LOVE IT!

WHY AREN'T THERE SQUIRRELS IN DON'T STARVE???

Idk. I was actually asking myself the same question while I made the comic. Maybe including more animals like squirrels and such would be too much for Klei and DS fans? :/ I'm not sure. Btw, I'm working on the next part. You guys might find it quite funny :p and thank you for all the likes ^_^

Archived