HOO-HA (Traditional Don't Starve Drawings)

I'm back with god-tier comedic genius, as always. But now it's in non-digital form... oh jeez

(how long has it been oh my god???)

Anyways, here's a thread from me consisting of 100% traditional (pencil) art. I'm not kill ayylmao but the file sizes and camera quality might ruin everything so rip in advance

scream.png.9a51c6e1d0728c98f5d2f47a77003

(There go my two favorite characters into a watery hell) 

spooky.png.8a5261044766760a30ddfe535196c

Edited by LiptonPee
  • Like 27

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're back! Your original topic, which I stumbled upon after you disappeared, was one of the biggest reasons I decided to start doing my own DS art, which in turn re-motivated me to make original art again, which THEN resulted in me greatly improving my drawing skills over this past year. So in a way, you're responsible for me gettin' gud at art! Thanks!!

Glad to see you back, it's lookin great!

(There go my two favorite characters into a watery hell)

What's up with her face? (the first one, the two other images are pure gold)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You're back! Your original topic, which I stumbled upon after you disappeared, was one of the biggest reasons I decided to start doing my own DS art, which in turn re-motivated me to make original art again, which THEN resulted in me greatly improving my drawing skills over this past year. So in a way, you're responsible for me gettin' gud at art! Thanks!!

Oh then Lipton had better stop right now! :grief:J/K

On 1/2/2016 at 1:16 AM, MikeyMusic said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're back! Your original topic, which I stumbled upon after you disappeared, was one of the biggest reasons I decided to start doing my own DS art, which in turn re-motivated me to make original art again, which THEN resulted in me greatly improving my drawing skills over this past year. So in a way, you're responsible for me gettin' gud at art! Thanks!!

Glad to see you back, it's lookin great!

Before posting this thread, I was looking through other people's work (2spooki) and your doodles made me laugh SO HARD. It's an honor.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png.004

As for everyone else, let me fix that rain-soaked pyromaniac for you. 

56a251e20c17c_Itsashark.png.d83a821de3b2

And I do like Wigfrid~!

yeaaaahh.png.d7b87a5674f69d4557891297449

Edited by LiptonPee
  • Like 17

euuurgh

I'm going to be honest, I don't like the new forum look. It made my doodles smaller :^((( (sarcasm folks)

Garbage aside, I'm loving the new characters. I think Warly is my spirit animal. I'm gonna cook F O O D

c1.png.5d5a6fe1cfa4be44a02b55e4a7e70668.

c2.png.75aeaee839bc710556464374ebd47c4b.

c3.png.e9424cdfb700f5c1bd3c25b2a9fca7ee.

c4.png.fa01a3193e7cc07512258d885ece6eb3.

Edited by LiptonPee
  • Like 22

Your Walani in the third one, gah! First rendition I've seen of her that isn't smiling and you pulled it off! Forum's a little hard to get used to but it'll get better eventually. I think you'd be able to resize  the image by holding ctrl and right clicking the image. Try it.

Anyways, great work as always~