215 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That.

Is simply.

Superultrauberamazingfantasticohmygoshican'teventhatissocoolamIfanboyingImightbebutIdon'tcareohmygoshthatissoperfect

lawl you just made my friend drakkigirl happy XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, halfrose said:

Thanks, and,
The signature...that is a kinda long yet short story about how I decided to make that my signature. It started with me and my friend talking about how Wilson seems full of himself on several of his ingame lines.

don't worry, even on Deviantart or Tumblr, people ends up thinking I am a dude, even though on Deviantart it is listining on my description that I am a girl, and people calls me a guy.

I guess no one (including me -_-) bother looking at the description.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I guess no one (including me -_-) bother looking at the description.

*raises hand slowly*

I... do. >~>

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, halfrose said:

Thanks, and,
The signature...that is a kinda long yet short story about how I decided to make that my signature. It started with me and my friend talking about how Wilson seems full of himself on several of his ingame lines.

don't worry, even on Deviantart or Tumblr, people ends up thinking I am a dude, even though on Deviantart it is listining on my description that I am a girl, and people calls me a guy and I am just like

 

Spoiler

56b22a03e9938_WTFisthis.thumb.jpg.3b20c8

 

*visits your DA account*

*spams the favorite button*

My work here is done.

*sunglasses fall on face and explode*

Edited by MenaAthena

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starring:

Dohny Jepp as Maxwell

Angelica Lanesbury as Ms. Wickerbottom

Arnhold Schwarzereggen as Wolfgang

Into your Eyes and Soul

OSM Rhodey as the Werebeaver

and ... uh... Dexter(?) as ... Wilson, presumably...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DextersComicLaboratory said:

Yep, Dexter's my name! :D

Really? That's friggin' awesome! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2016 at 6:48 PM, MenaAthena said:

*visits your DA account*

*spams the favorite button*

My work here is done.

*sunglasses fall on face and explode*

Omfg, welp, that added up to the list of people I gotta llama XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's great news! ^_^ Also like the picture you did for the occasion :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where can I get this mod? It's got a lot of cool stuff in it and I've wanted to get it for awhile.

Edited by DragonMage156

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen the new poster on Steam already! Fantastic work, as always! :applause:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DragonMage156 said:

Thanks for the link. I didn't realize it was only for DST at first :p

I figured that right now as a character, Willoughby has a little difficulty standing on his own. He's a bit weak. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DextersComicLaboratory said:

I like to draw cartoon characters doing dumb things that I do so I can feel less bad for doing them if that makes sense.

Hair glue does not go on your eyes. Now we know that.

Wait so this actually happened to you?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now