11 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

That Grue Wigfrid looks awesome!

Idk why but your signature looked perfect for that post XD and yeah, I mistaken a lot of members for guys, even on Freebird -_-

Also, I thing SirKnight may be a girl as well...

Thanks, and,
The signature...that is a kinda long yet short story about how I decided to make that my signature. It started with me and my friend talking about how Wilson seems full of himself on several of his ingame lines.

don't worry, even on Deviantart or Tumblr, people ends up thinking I am a dude, even though on Deviantart it is listining on my description that I am a girl, and people calls me a guy and I am just like

56b22a03e9938_WTFisthis.thumb.jpg.3b20c8

• Like 6

3 hours ago, halfrose said:

Thanks, and,
The signature...that is a kinda long yet short story about how I decided to make that my signature. It started with me and my friend talking about how Wilson seems full of himself on several of his ingame lines.

don't worry, even on Deviantart or Tumblr, people ends up thinking I am a dude, even though on Deviantart it is listining on my description that I am a girl, and people calls me a guy.

I guess no one (including me -_-) bother looking at the description.

4 hours ago, halfrose said:

Thanks, and,

don't worry, even on Deviantart or Tumblr, people ends up thinking I am a dude, even though on Deviantart it is listining on my description that I am a girl, and people calls me a guy and I am just like

Spoiler

56b22a03e9938_WTFisthis.thumb.jpg.3b20c8

*visits your DA account*

*spams the favorite button*

My work here is done.

*sunglasses fall on face and explode*

Edited by MenaAthena

tumblr_inline_o28kcgXShm1r52aqk_540.pngtumblr_inline_o28khd4XYa1r52aqk_540.png

Concept art for Wiloughby's mod. The red text is the update that I'm anticipating the item to be implemented.

Hard Winter's Night is currently being worked on. I was inspired by all the snow that hit Northeast USA (We're getting more tomorrow!!), so why not start adding winter survival to the mod? After all, Willoughby is so small and fragile. He needs a good insulated hat (and a good scientist) to stay alive.

The trapper hat on the right is definitely getting in. I have it working in game with insulation and durability now and a recipe.

tumblr_inline_o28kibAwqu1r52aqk_540.pngtumblr_inline_o28kivG4hA1r52aqk_540.png

Gather some pig skin and beefalo wool and head on over to a science machine. (Not right now, because you don't have the recipe in your update yet! you can currently spawn an infinitely lasting one with c_spawn ("trapper_hat") )

This mod will need a new name... I'm starting to make it into a mini expansion pack.

Edited by DextersComicLaboratory
  • Like 6

I added another big update to Willoughby! this one focuses on winter.

We never added the osage orange. Instead, we had another crop in mind.

@osmRhodey found a breed of potato called the Banana Potato, a potato native to Russia. Shortly after came the Banato.

Poutine Recipe:

2 Banatoes, 1 Meat (any size), 1 egg (Use a small egg if you use a large meat.)

hard winters night.jpg

• Like 9

e9ab51ac5224706dc54f00c3e4b438ad.png

Concept: Wilson is able to apply actual "scientific" knowledge to survival of himself and others. I'm planning to add a couple recipes into the game shortly revolving around basic herbal cures to problems. Right now, the werebunny is still broken and if I don't fix it, Willoughby will be 100% reliant on Wilson. That's not good. Right now, the plan is to make a separate component for bunnyness aside from beaverness. After that, bunnyness will begin to deplete over time.

Also, new mod name and design. We may or may not put it into singleplayer. There's honestly a lot of lore I want to tell and I'm not sure if I'll properly get it all in. But just in case if we do...

a2f8b832f6306947da307b5c08f8aa92.png

• Like 9

tumblr_inline_o33f1kulfi1r52aqk_1280.png

“Wilson, what is  that thing? Can you give me insight?”

“It’s a nest for doydoys, dummy!”

“Puns do not excuse rude remarks, boy.”

I was playing Shipwrecked and honestly I feel like a dad who got cussed at by their teenage child for the first time.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1