ScienceMachine's OLD Gallery

Well, first of congratulations and I am loving ALL your artwork. Let us just hope you continue to make art and I regain my life after sitting down and spending 3 hours going through the last 57 and a half pages.

he looks not from this era. you know 1920's

He's been touched by 'Them', and 'They' are timeless. Besides, when you have all that crazy nonsense going around on the Island, did you really think people can't get away with some artistic license in historical accuracy? = P

In a graveyard somewhere, something that was long thought to be dead awakens once more. It shifts and turns in its shallow grave in an attempt to resurface. It throws a fist and it punches through its dirt ceiling! Then, the rest of it starts to resurface and it is ... @%1;!

Rising himself into a sit-up position, he stretches his long dormant arms and looks around the forums. "When did we ever have so much RP topics?" He asked curiously, and somewhat disturbed by the sheer volume of it. He then looks towards you and asks ...

"What I miss?"

So you finally came back (welcome back oldtimer!) and now all your awesome art from the past seems to be gone?! Please tell me you didn't delete it all.. ;-;And this is what you missed:- Rper count began to grow for some reason, so thet got their own subforum. Their activity used to show up in the feed aswell, this got changed though (after a certain thread about the matter)- The game is ruined, go down in a cave to find all that out- Forum overhaul, to...this- Rep system is gone, you can now like stuff. You can even like your own post. DS forum best FB simulator NA- Shipping, shipping everywhere. - Kevin has a son now- DS dlc confirmed- Team Krampus stops Kevin from reskinning Krampus and making him a generic enemy- and a lot more!

Edited by Spazmatic

Hello Science! ^^

Also the SuperMod was sent dormant because of updates and time issues of the contributors, sad. But also there are other great Mods in development like Lou Carcolh aka Snailking and the ''Up and Away'' Collaboration and many others which are really amazing.

Much to read and enjoy of course.

Welcome back!