Spiffy item price

I'd trade an unwanted spiffy item for 4 commons if all of them were stuff I wanted and didn't have (I only have one pair of gloves, for instance), but the chances of a trading partner having four commons I want aren't that high. 1 classy and 2 commons would be less unwieldy.

Do you have an unwanted spiffy item, or is that just hypothetical?  Because I may not be a gambling man, but for some reason I just feel lucky about this one.

Do you have an unwanted spiffy item, or is that just hypothetical? Because I may not be a gambling man, but for some reason I just feel lucky about this one.

Well, I did when I wrote that -- a red rucksack I wasn't going to use since I have a better backpack skin already -- but then I traded it for two classy shirts I didn't have through the Trading Post thread.

If I get another spiffy backpack, though, it'd be hard to turn down a black pants/black skirt/white gloves/black gloves bundle for it since those are the main commons I want and still don't have.

Archived