Missing Monst3r/Derek cutscene?

I just finished my first full playthrough of the campaign with Contingency Plan.  Overall I'm pretty happy with what I see, and consider it another $5 well spent.  Thanks, Klei.

However, I am puzzled by something.  In the trailer there's a cutscene where Monst3r (in what I assume is his Derek incarnation) watches his hand start glowing blue right before we see gameplay of Derek using his teleport ability.  But I didn't see any new cutscenes in my playthrough and I can't find this scene on Youtube.

Can anybody point me to it?  Do I have to have Derek as one of my agents to get this?

That scene of Monst3r was footage not used from the base game. We thought it was nice to be able to let people see it anyway.

Thanks for the info.  I'm curious to know what was supposed to be happening in that scene, though.  Are you willing to share unused plot details?

I love the art style, though.  Maybe there's some developer-level stuff you could offer as a "Collector's Edition DLC", or something like that?  And you could stuff it with concept art, clips that weren't included, that sort of thing.

... Just a thought.

I love the art style, though.  Maybe there's some developer-level stuff you could offer as a "Collector's Edition DLC", or something like that?  And you could stuff it with concept art, clips that weren't included, that sort of thing.

... Just a thought.

You know, I really would love an artbook and maybe some Design files. They would be very interessting for me.

Archived