Klei you've done it again!

Yet another successful addition under your belt. I have to say, I was extremely surprised and happy to see there's now more in-game lore. Already I've found both data files for Decker and Banks, and already is it building so much more of a world than I thought there was before. I'm just so happy to see all these little changes that really help add to the mood of the game, and just how it makes everything so much more exciting. I really do hope to see where else you take Invisible, Inc. and I can't wait to see what else there can be.

Would like to add my thanks to Klei as well, I started out with Mark of the Ninja in Steam and found myself adding Don't Starve and Invisible Inc in short order... Of which Invisible Inc is my favorite.. Looking forward to more DLC (more mission types, subgoals?) :)

Agree'd. I really hope they continue to add to Invisible, Inc. It really is as close to my idea of a perfect stealth game as I've come across.

Wholeheartedly agreed.  I've even bought two copies of the game -- I bought it in alpha on Steam, then a DRM-free version on GOG after release -- so that I can give them twice the money for any future DLC.  I still feel like I'm getting an unbelievable bargain for all the joy I get out of it.

It's really rare in my experience for the first offering in a new gaming genre to knock the playability ball out of the park.  Invisible, Inc. absolutely nailed turn-based stealth.  I'm just amazed by and grateful for their efforts.

Archived