Financial Suite mission question

Hi guys, I'm on the second mission and it's a financial suite one. At the end of the mind scanning process, I didn't see a keycard drop from the executive. There's also a special looking locked door, but Central said it was too late to enter it. Just curious if the vault card drops somewhere else now, or if I should report it as a bug. Thanks!

• Developer

The special looking locked door is a side mission. 

The key card should have dropped on the tile the Executive was on when the 6 turn brain scan ended. That's the only place it will show up. 

Are you still in that mission by chance? If so, you can send us your save file and we can sort it out.

• Developer

There was a bug between the Scientist and the CFO. The keycard the CFO was supposed to drop was spawning on the Scientist instead. This was fixed in the latest patch, but you will need to start a new mission for the fix to apply.

If you are still in that mission, if you selected "level retries" at the campaign generation, then you can choose the RETIRE AGENCY in the options menu and after the score tally, choose RETRY LEVEL. That will regenerate the level with a new map and the full patch.

If you did not select "level retries", you can send us your savegame file and we can probably set it up to regenerate a new map with the patch fix.

Archived