Shipwrecked release date speculations!

I agree i believe them pushing it back is a possibility but I feel that if they were going to decide to do that they should have announced it already. Now i'm not familiar with how hard this type of implementation would be to add the expansion as an extension of the rest of the don't starve world but I imagine it couldn't be more difficult than adding a sort of portal, like the cave system or the adventure mode, that just sends you straight to the content so although it is in the same game it is still it's own content. 

All that being said my hype for this expansion is really high I have high expectations and I'm really looking forward to this release. :D

Give us the date, we are starving for information!

I have been watching after updates from Klei for this information every week since the beginning of fall. 

Capy haven't either released any new information on their site and I expected a bit more information by now since there is only 2 weeks for fall. I wouldn't mind if they pushed up the release date for improving the expansion.

Maybe there is something I have missed

http://www.capybaragames.com/

:wolfgangstache:

With regards from Sweden

Give us the date, we are starving for information!

I have been watching after updates from Klei for this information every week since the beginning of fall. 

Capy haven't either released any new information on their site and I expected a bit more information by now since there is only 2 weeks for fall. I wouldn't mind if they pushed up the release date for improving the expansion.

Maybe there is something I have missed

http://www.capybaragames.com/

:wolfgangstache:

With regards from Sweden

On Thursday stream they told that Shipwrecked is coming MAYBE this year for SOME players. So it will be probably next year and closed beta so... there goes our speculations :/

Merging the 2 world the way that caves are merged should be quite simple. In the end isn't just like loading a different save once you click the object? Now the bigger problem would be optimization of both worlds to handle different items and objects that you can transfer, bug fixing, and balancing. 

I agree grekon although I didn't really think about the optimization and balancing I guess merging the two would be just a slight challenge. I wish they would just be a little more informative on this information. I don't mind waiting but waiting without any updates is slightly upsetting. I do thin Klei is definitely one of the more interactive gaming companies out there but they can engage us more on this DLC with what is going on with the release.

Archived