Little tweak to Woodie character

Hello! My Woodie survived for 103 days, and it was tottaly fun but after this experience i was thinking on idea that Woodie is random character. Let me explain.

His whole beaver thing is very questionable bonus. Yes, he is fast enough to kite a single target also don't fear darkness and temperature. That sounds great but since i have played for 103 days i have reached the point when my surviver had all the equipment (armor, weapon, light, clothes). I didn't need beaver anymore. Unfortunately, full moon turns him every 16 day. Yeah, i can skip it by sleeping but it is disadvantage anyway. So to say, one more thing which i must be aware of.

---> Here is the main part: How i lost my Woodie? He turned suddenly in ruins. "suddenly" - because schedule of transformation was calculated - it happens every (9+16N)th day (9,25,41,57,71,89,105 etc). But it happend on 102th day. I presume it happend because ruins have special day circle. Probably... i dont know... probably ruins have their own "full moon", which i cant even track!

And that's weird. And it feels like a bug. Which kills Wooddie in 9/10 cases, because when beaver ends Woodie wakes up in the darkness surrounded by nightmares in close range standing with 38 hp and with only Lucy in hands

---> Here is my suggestion: Disable Woodie's transformation in ruins. Thank you :)

P.S.: My english is bad. Sorry. I am still learning.

then woodie will be too easy. I mean like, players can just go down the ruins and escape the penalty of being Woodie. Survival in the ruins/caves is not that hard. You just need to gather food and some sanity-increase items then you are good to go. And you will only need to go back to the surface when you are running low on food.

I wouldn't go as far to say disable his curse below the surface, a good compromise would be to delay or prevent his transformation in game. 

I suggest Moonglasses or Lunagoggles. On the night of a full moon simply apply said glasses and embrace the fact you will never transform into a Werebeaver again. 

Moonglasses have a durability like any other light source when used. 

Archived