Don't Starve: Resumptus

5 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

If only Maxwell was awake when he saw Charlie Bobbie:p.

"HUMMMINA HUMMMINA HUMMINA"

If Winona is a actually new character, you could just retcon Bobbie as a third sister, you don't have to change your character for the sake of new lore. Imagine, you could have the three having similar adventures as Huey, Duey, and Louie.:wilson_smile:

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 4

Just now, minespatch said:

"HUMMMINA HUMMMINA HUMMINA"

If Winona is a actually character, you could just retcon Bobbie as a third sister, you don't have to change your character for the sake of new lore. Imagine, you could have the three having similar adventures as Huey, Duey, and Louie.:wilson_smile:

See I was thinking that too. Bobbie could be the middle sister. Winona (if it's true) the responsible one, Bobbie the wild child, and Charlie the quiet one. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Quoth143 said:

See I was thinking that too. Bobbie could be the middle sister. Winona (if it's true) the responsible one, Bobbie the wild child, and Charlie the quiet one. 

Damn! You thought way ahead than me. Congrats then. :wilson_ecstatic:

I'm sure Bobbie and Winona would probably have fights for different ideologies with the way you explained.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Damn! You thought way ahead than me. Congrats then. :wilson_ecstatic:

I'm sure Bobbie and Winona would probably have fights for different ideologies with the way you explained.

Definitely. Winona most likely had a harder time reigning Bobbie in as children. 

• Like 4

Well in terms of how far lore can go, it doesn't have to effect your story/lores.

Just take Survive the Shadows for example (I know, I probably reference that a lot :? ), the DST lore says that Charlie became the new shadow queen (oh, spoilers) but in StS... someone else did :p

But then again, it's up to you (but now I'm thinking characters are a lot more important than lore, depending).

• Like 4

full moon mission.png

@Storm137 @Aileen-Rose

I couldn't help but think of a situation in WnA where Albert and Cece go hunting but plan to head back before sundown as it was the night of a full moon. Unfortunately as they were venturing through the swamp a tentacle appeared out of nowhere. Cece was able to dodge it but sprained her ankle badly in the process. They didn't have enough honey poultice to heal it completely and while Cece would've managed it grew to dusk and merms were out skulking around near their hiding spot. Merms were known to become faster and stronger at night and Cece wouldn't have been able to outrun them as well as dodge other tentacles and spiders. In a time of desperation Albert suggests that he go out to grab ingredients for healing salve. Cece protests thinking it's too dangerous and that his sanity would suffer further because of the creatures in the swamp. 

It turns to night and Albert's curse manifests itself and despite his mother's protests, he promises to be back with the materials they need. He leaves Lady with Cece so she wouldn't be all alone and puts on a tam-o-shanter to help maintain his sanity before running off. 

Meanwhile Edward and Wilson go looking for Albert and Cece. 

• Like 10

rat crap.png

Albert: “Aw geez! The ground is covered in flying rat crap!” 

Wilson: “Ah Wickerbottom; she can be a cruel mistress sometimes.”

Albert: “We had better find those glow berries otherwise we’ll stink for nothing.”

• Like 10

3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Look at the good side, the next one who'll have to do this is Maxwell.

At this point I feel like Maxwell would just give up on his "dapper" life
and grovel in self depression can't wait!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Glowberries but I'm more concerned what they consider "rats" in that world 0_0

Yup!

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Batalisks probably.

I transferred my disdain for batalisks to Albert. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I transferred my disdain for batalisks to Albert. 

I've only encountered them once and that was my accidental visit to the ruins. Now I need to learn tactics on fighting them if I accidentally open a spelunking hole.

• Like 2

Just now, minespatch said:

I've only encountered them once and that was my accidental visit to the ruins. Now I need to learn tactics on fighting them if I accidentally open a spelunking hole.

Rock Lobsters or Bunnymen, they work well as decoys. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

they have a very short attack range treat them like spiders only dangerous in swarms push overs otherwise.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

they have a very short attack range treat them like spiders only dangerous in swarms push overs otherwise.

Three were chasing me, so it was just like dealing with red bees.

I'll stop derailing the thread now.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1