Don't Starve: Resumptus

Sleeping on a straw mat probably didn't allow for a comfortable sleep either. If you're wondering, Albert ended up sleeping in Wilson's tent. 

Sorry about how awkward this page turned out though...

page 20.jpg

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 10

your woodie's alot more civilized around waffles than mine was heh

Anyway i think there is a coffee recipe you can make, there's a coffeebeans file in the shipwrecked DLC folder, so maybe one day Albert.

Woodie's had his fill of waffles (and a log) for the day.

Unfortunately, I don't have Shipwrecked yet, though it is on my Christmas list. 

• Like 1

I like your comic since the very strard, but certain spelling mistakes simply break the immersion...

Never-mind, I found it. I would prefer it if you would be much more frank instead of leaving me hints about mistakes. I don't mind having my mistakes pointed out (after all, it is how we learn) and I welcome critiques, just don't leave me to guess what I did wrong. 

Edited by Quoth143

Never-mind, I found it. I would prefer it if you would be much more frank instead of leaving me hints about mistakes. I don't mind having my mistakes pointed out (after all, it is how we learn) and I welcome critiques, just don't leave me to guess what I did wrong. 

But this way you remember it muuuch better.

That and some people simply can't take criticism without feeling bad. Criticism should make one aware of mistakes and nothing more, and fixing things makes one feel better.

Those and there was a person who didn't shy away from criticism nor criticising, their head is now on the "banned" wall for being toxic to the community.

But this way you remember it muuuch better.

That and some people simply can't take criticism without feeling bad. Criticism should make one aware of mistakes and nothing more, and fixing things makes one feel better.

Those and there was a person who didn't shy away from criticism nor criticising, their head is now on the "banned" wall for being toxic to the community.

Trust me, I'm a big girl when I say I can take criticism, I just really don't like it when people make a game of it as it feels condescending. But that's my personal feeling.

For the record, I will pay attention to my spelling more often, live and learn, y'know. 

• Like 3