Don't Starve: Resumptus

Well Wilson's definitely angry again. I think we all know where this is going.

I noticed Albert's transformation as well. Whazzat? Yellow eyes, pointed ears, fangy teeth, vein-explosion, his sideburns were crawling into his face (? I think?)... For some reason it reminds me of a bat. Probably not the intention. (I think it's the ears.)

Also I just noticed: "here you are, safe and sound"-- did you not see the Merms, Albert? It's not exactly safe here, bud...

Side note, I've never understood why people consider Wilson arrogant/high-and-mighty. Self-absorbed and bad with people, yeah, maybe a little reckless and naive, but not arrogant... imo anyway.

What's up with the red petal-y things? Charlie? Also Wilson totally heard that, don't pretend, Wilson

Awhhh, Webber. </3

Willow's totally about to punt Wilson, run little scientist run

• Like 1

I noticed Albert's transformation as well. Whazzat? Yellow eyes, pointed ears, fangy teeth, vein-explosion, his sideburns were crawling into his face (? I think?)... For some reason it reminds me of a bat. Probably not the intention. (I think it's the ears.)

Oh yeah, what is up with his ears? Is he a christmas elve? Did his werecat fellows bite his ears off? Find out in the next issue of... uh... Re-sum-p-tus. Because that's apparently how this comic manga is called. Do "mangaka" still get mad at you for saying comic?

I know, right? He's too light-hearted and careless to be that egoistic and high-horsed! I don't think that's the Wilson we know and love...

• Like 2

Oh yeah, what is up with his ears? Is he a christmas elve? Did his werecat fellows bite his ears off? Find out in the next issue of... uh... Re-sum-p-tus. Because that's apparently how this comic manga is called. Do "mangaka" still get mad at you for saying comic?

I know, right? He's too light-hearted and careless to be that egoistic and high-horsed! I don't think that's the Wilson we know and love...

I was wondering when people would notice his ears.

Guess who!

post-701470-0-03317500-1449100019_thumb.

If you don't get the cricket reference, remember Pinocchio?

After Maxwell was freed from the throne, his former self, William seems to be able to speak more and more freely, acting as a sort of conscience. Boy is he in for a shock once he finds out that Wilson isn't on the throne anymore. (He really hasn't cared about what the other survivors are up to, just his own survival)

post-701470-0-03317500-1449100019_thumb.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 9

post-701470-0-24030600-1449274957_thumb.

William was probably the type who didn't know when to stop talking once you got him started. 

Anyway, remember the flower that Wilson was looking at a few pages back, technically more of a rare flower than funeral flower, but it was a Ghost Orchid, but I thought it was fitting. Flowers one would use in a funeral would be:

Lilies

Gladioli

Carnations

Chrysanthemums (I think that is what Abigail's flower is)

Roses

Orchids

Hydrangea

Daffodils

Tulips. 

I doubt Wilson would know the specifics of what type of flowers would be used in a funeral arrangement.

Sanity is determined by which type of these flowers one would find in the world. The only one I haven't mentioned that is in an arrangement is the Poppy, which is associated with death, but the Poppy would definitely be an evil flower in the world of Don't Starve.

post-701470-0-24030600-1449274957_thumb.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 11