Don't Starve: Resumptus

13 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

As Webber grows he and the spider become more and more of a single entity. The mind of the boy and the spider are becoming one, the body of the boy and the spider become an amalgamation of both. 

-Sniffs- He's grown so much...

10 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Long legs make it easy to catch up to people.

And then the cringe settles in when Maxwell comes in.

Though, nice job with the colors! I love how the red sunset pallet just adds to the mood of the characters.

5 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

autumn hunting.pngWe need creepy skins. 

giphy.gif

On 10/1/2016 at 5:58 AM, Mobbstar said:

Mhm, I wonder why we can't make pies in-game using pig skin.

Warly will get there. Be patient~

• Like 6

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Speaking of which, did you see Ravencrow's Goretober cannibalism drawing? 0.0 Maybe Wigfrid can help.

@Raven Crow is doing a lot of fantastic Goretober stuff. 

As for Wigfrid helping...

wendifrid.png

I think Albert and Wendy are good...(sorta maybe not...)

• Like 10

Okay, this is a bit disturbing. I've never played Bloodborne, but it reminds me a bit of it.

Makes me feel a bit better knowing this is just a creepy AU thing. I think @Raven Crow's picture was related to her comic "Insanely Twisted Shadow World". If you haven't read that one, I suggest you do, because the design and story is amazing! (A bit gory, but that doesn't seem to bother you.)

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 2

goretober 4.png

Goretober 4: Torture. 

Albert has had episodes of sleep paralysis and scary hallucinations that honestly felt like everyday nightmares. However things seemed to escalate once he began investigating Wilson's disappearance.

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So what did THEM do to Wigfrid? What is her inner demon they brought out from her?

If I had to guess, she's probably a wendigo, based off the fact that she can only eat meat and they're created via cannibalism.

• Like 4

the lost trio.png

In this new DLC, we unravel a new mystery, the mystery of the "Lost Trio."

Brought together through a common question, play as Albert Higgsbury, Bobbie Walters, and Jack Carter as they explore, search for clues, and fight to have the questions that haunt them answered. 

I couldn't help but come up with a DLC idea...:p

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, Storm137 said:

Which are still really yummy. We do either sweet potato casserole, or just straight up mashed potatoes and gravy.

Mmmm sweet potato casserole sounds good. You'll find this funny but I actually can't stand other potatoes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Storm137 said:

Oh I totally get ya. For awhile, I didn't like sweet potatoes, it was a texture thing I had when I was younger. :) Food can be a tricky thing.

Eeeyup. Still to this day I can't stand the texture of potatoes (and the taste).

• Like 1