Don't Starve: Resumptus

• Developer
5 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

You know, that's kind of something I want to know. How does the darkness work now that Charlie is on the throne?

Well, Maxwell was on the throne, but he could still appear to the survivors. Perhaps he never hurt them because he was using them to free him...

But Charlie? Charlie just wants to see the world burn. She's a bit more vicious than him...

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

You know, that's kind of something I want to know. How does the darkness work now that Charlie is on the throne?

I was actually referring to the person standing in the darkness but to be fair, I'm curious as to who attacks you in the darkness as well.

Well it could still be Charlie. I mean she sat on the throne voluntarily so she may be granted a bit more freedom than Maxwell. Just my thoughts.

• Like 1

Just finished reading this. Since I just registered a account on this forum, I can now catch up this. Found out about this comic originally searching for info on the Resumptus "puzzle" and wanted to follow.

Looking forward to the future lore of the comic and twists. Albert and your take on Jack actually work for the story you're trying to tell.

I imagine Albert being voiced by funimation's Ian Sinclair. He manages to have a mixture of catty and snide at the same time.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 2

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

What ever happened to the "only begins with W"  name rule? was that just a big coincidence or have "they" grown tired of that letter. well that might make sense, because i highly doubt a parent would name their child "webber" and "wigfrid" maybe her characters name. unless webber was born a spider or something, PFFT i dont know maybe a artificial being.

Or maybe a certain artist over looked it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PotatoLegacy said:

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

What ever happened to the "only begins with W"  name rule? was that just a big coincidence or have "they" grown tired of that letter. well that might make sense, because i highly doubt a parent would name their child "webber" and "wigfrid" maybe her characters name. unless webber was born a spider or something, PFFT i dont know maybe a artificial being.

Or maybe a certain artist over looked it.

I explained this earlier in a previous post, but I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to names and my character looked like an "Albert."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Quoth143 said:

I explained this earlier in a previous post, but I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to names and my character looked like an "Albert."

you did?  -goes back to look- so you did. alright. thumbs up

• Like 1