Quoth143

Don't Starve: Resumptus

2,354 posts in this topic

Awwwwww <3 You draw Cosmo so cute <3 <3 <3 Gather those seeds and let others eat steal them

Poor Albert though D: Now I'm curious, who is the puppet master this time

So Hype! Now Albert's adventure begins~ 

aw i love how you drew willow in that second panel, she actually looks really cute.
And derp spider looks perfectly silly

2 people like this

Friendly spiders FTW!

I vote for Lilly if female, Jerry if male. Why? *shrugs*

Most of the spiders in the game are cute, except for the queen and the scary cave ones with a shell...

2 people like this

Most of the spiders in the game are cute, except for the queen and the scary cave ones with a shell...

You couldn't be morr right!

@Quoth143, I can see that you like spiders except for the cave spiders. Maybe this fanart thread made by LiptonPee almost a year ago now will change your mind. Do note that the thread and artist has been inactive with it since January, see their last post. So be warned NOT to revive the thread. From what I've experienced, forum people don't like necros. 

I hope that has swayed your opinions on them cave spiders in what little way possible, cheers! 

Quoth143 I can see that you like spiders except for the cave spiders. Maybe this fanart thread made by LiptonPee almost a year ago now will change your mind.

They're NOT cute. They're samurai-spiders and shuriken-spiders and will wreck you if you don't respect their laws and trespass or attack them.

1 person likes this

Lady in red............Charlie.

Hm.

Also, +1 for Willow being upbeat in the face of eternal imprisonment in the wilderness.

3 people like this