Don't Starve: Resumptus

lady of light.png

Thank you merciful Gods of Saving for allowing me to finish this! As I started coloring, Clip Studio Pro was starting to glitch out by freezing and I had multiple scares of being unable to save my work. 

Anywho, I wanted to draw Bobbie in her Ancient skin (based on @Aileen-Rose's designs) again. 

You know what sucks though is that right after I finished this I started wondering what the Tragic Torch skin would look like when applied to the Star Caller’s Staff…

• Like 9

Darkness is no match for this young lady. You show 'em Bobbie!

5 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

You know what sucks though is that right after I finished this I started wondering what the Tragic Torch skin would look like when applied to the Star Caller’s Staff…

There's always next time. :wilson_wink:

• Like 1

Famous Quotes by Albert:

4 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Alright Wilson time for walkies~ *shot*

2 minutes ago, Storm137 said:

"Brother I find I have no choice but to place you under house arrest to keep you from cardiac arrest."

Famous Wilson Quotes:

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

"Just because I died for walking into a desert filled with hound mounds doesn't mean I'll do that AGAIN!"

Edited by DatShadowJK
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Quoth143 said:
  1. lady of light.png
  2. Thank you merciful Gods of Saving for allowing me to finish this! As I started coloring, Clip Studio Pro was starting to glitch out by freezing and I had multiple scares of being unable to save my work.
  3. You know what sucks though is that right after I finished this I started wondering what the Tragic Torch skin would look like when applied to the Star Caller’s Staff…
  1. Lookin' good! That light peach color has a warm touch to it.
  2. Oh man... That's been happening way too much for me on paintdotnet.ariel happy cry.png
  3. Might be a interesting skin if the devs get to that. Love the updates to the skins so far.
6 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

lead.pngPrecautions had to be taken after the last resurrection.

Huh, for some reason I thought it would be the other way around but oh well.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, minespatch said:
  1. Lookin' good! That light peach color has a warm touch to it.
  2. Oh man... That's been happening way too much for me on paintdotnet.ariel happy cry.png
  3. Might be a interesting skin if the devs get to that. Love the updates to the skins so far.

Huh, for some reason I thought it would be the other way around but oh well.:wilson_ecstatic:

You know honestly, this sort of happens either way. 

• Like 1

unhinged higgsmom.png

I have been having a minor artblock for a week or so. It's not that I don't have any ideas, I just don't have a lot of them right now. 

But here's one I came up with while playing DST. I wanted to draw @TheBlob's take on Wilson's mom and it ended up wit her and Albert interacting. 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Why would Albert call her that and why hasn't she pummeled him yet for the comment?:wilson_ecstatic:

That first part I can tell you is because you Blob's take on Wilson's mom is an absolutely despicable, wretched woman. I don't think she would really pummel him so much for that as yell at him, try to paint herself as the victim who's trying to do her best with two difficult, ungrateful boys, and throw in some snide remark about how much of a disappointment both Wilson and Albert are for not finishing collage (if they haven't in Quoth's interpretation) and finding some girl to settle down with. Yeah, she's that kind of person.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

That first part I can tell you is because you Blob's take on Wilson's mom is an absolutely despicable, wretched woman. I don't think she would really pummel him so much for that as yell at him, try to paint herself as the victim who's trying to do her best with two difficult, ungrateful boys, and throw in some snide remark about how much of a disappointment both Wilson and Albert are for not finishing collage (if they haven't in Quoth's interpretation) and finding some girl to settle down with. Yeah, she's that kind of person.

Wow..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

Wow..

Yup. While I can't say what Blob's opinion would be since this is her take on Wilson's mom, I feel like Albert would be the illegitimate child if you guys know what I mean. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

My summary doesn't even really do her justice. You should read these:

Did I mention she hates cats, including kittens? You know someone is utterly despicable when they hate kittens.

Ahh... Man, I couldn't picture Wilson's mother like that but that's blob's interpretation.

4 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Yup. While I can't say what Blob's opinion would be since this is her take on Wilson's mom, I feel like Albert would be the illegitimate child if you guys know what I mean. 

Oh wow. Huh. That's something I didn't know in the Quoth canon.:wilson_shocked:

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

the great war.png

Ah, so you're referencing the description of the gloves, right?

• Like 1