Ledia

Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

1,109 posts in this topic

Just now, Arlesienne said:

And you're not cradling the toga like a newborn babe???

I forgot that toga, I got it yesterday but I don't like it very much

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rily said:

I forgot that toga, I got it yesterday but I don't like it very much

Well, I love mine and know my buddy wants one as well, so if you see something interesting of mine, let me know. Goodnight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Well, I love mine and know my buddy wants one as well, so if you see something interesting of mine, let me know. Goodnight!

HOLY CRAP! you have that horrible but rare abomination skin!, that's quite interesting but I don't have anything enough good for that, how about my soul for your pet skin?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rily said:

HOLY CRAP! you have that horrible but rare abomination skin!, that's quite interesting but I don't have anything enough good for that, how about my soul for your pet skin?

Do you mean the wyvernling? I did nothing special... it just kind of dropped.

After two weeks of pink commons and one pleated shirt.

If you like it, I can test if crafting the broodling with it and then sending it back doesn't revert the pet to the default version. If it works like a backpack (once crafted, you keep it even if you get rid of the skin itself), I will be able to just lend it for long enough for you to get the reptile (I GUESS it's a reptile) so that you have the little abomination as you kindly put it. I will have to test it first though since it may all be moot. Don't get scammed for your soul ;).

Edited by Arlesienne
That pesky parenthesis!
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arlesienne said:

Do you mean the wyvernling? I did nothing special... it just kind of dropped.

After two weeks of pink commons and one pleated shirt.

If you like it, I can test if crafting the broodling with it and then sending it back doesn't revert the pet to the default version. If it works like a backpack (once crafted, you keep it even if you get rid of the skin itself, I will be able to just lend it for long enough for you to get the reptile (I GUESS it's a reptile) so that you have the little abomination as you kindly put it. I will have to test it first though since it may all be moot. Don't get scammed for your soul ;).

two weeks of commons uh? I have 4 weeks of commons a whole month, is because I play Wes right Klei?, however, I would never change the larvae for a useless pet, maybe in the future if they get some kind of mechanic (I'm counting on it), and don't worry I forgot that I sold my soul to klei long time ago

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rily said:

two weeks of commons uh? I have 4 weeks of commons a whole month, is because I play Wes right Klei?, however, I would never change the larvae for a useless pet, maybe in the future if they get some kind of mechanic (I'm counting on it), and don't worry I forgot that I sold my soul to klei long time ago

I meant PINK commons. Normally I get SOME variety in these.

Or a horde of purple T-shirts. Or red hand xovers. That happens too.

The larvae is more useful, at least unless you go spelunking. I feed my vargass glowberries for a drooling lamp that unlike Hutch holds interest in catching up with me. Basically I want to share that drop, and as I have more people I'd like to present it with than wyvernlings, I intend to see if they can have fun by borrowing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for mess dress, patched body suit, or Shadow body suit for and willow mains who want to get there fiery hands on some raggedy rags

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Are other items on offer too? If so, only duplicates?

Just what items but mostly the dupes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Just what items but mostly the dupes

You've got duplicate Canadian boots, brown buckled gloves, white pumps and a blue silk robe as the yellow variant, although this one is not a dupe.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

You've got duplicate Canadian boots, brown buckled gloves, white pumps and a blue silk robe as the yellow variant, although this one is not a dupe.

 

I'm ok trading those stuff so offer ahead but the yellow variant i will trade that for a trench coat (brown)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, XxSn1p3dxX said:

I have a survivor wickerbottom head that I'm looking to trade away for either a triumphant willow or wolfgang head

send me offers https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=67088296&token=RXmDD83A

If you like Willow, do you want her survivor head? You've already got Raggedy Rags, I see.

PS Sorry, I'll need to wait for the spiffy we talked about, turns out I am not going to have two after all. Christmas with DST friends is a hard time.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

If you like Willow, do you want her survivor head? You've already got Raggedy Rags, I see.

PS Sorry, I'll need to wait for the spiffy we talked about, turns out I am not going to have two after all. Christmas with DST friends is a hard time.

I like the formal and triumphant heads of Willow more than the survivor head, but thanks for the offer. 

It's cool if you don't have the spiffy I want, I can wait or you can offer me a different spiffy I don't have.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, XxSn1p3dxX said:

I like the formal and triumphant heads of Willow more than the survivor head, but thanks for the offer. 

It's cool if you don't have the spiffy I want, I can wait or you can offer me a different spiffy I don't have.

Thanks, working on it. If you find someone for the silk robe dupe, don't worry :).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I've got common shoes and a red buckled bag. What character do you main? Any favourite colours?

Wes, I prefer dark colors but thats not a requirment everything else seems fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Donke60 said:

Wes, I prefer dark colors but thats not a requirment everything else seems fine

only things i care about are crossed off everything else is up for trade. wouldn't happen to like any of it would you? sent an offer but not 100% on what your after.

dst updated inv.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I've got common shoes and a red buckled bag. What character do you main? Any favourite colours?

i'm interested in the red buckeled bag anything you want for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Silvercide said:

Im willing to trade any of the items that are not blocked by my Chicken Blockers (PATENT PENDING DO NOT STEAL) for reasonable items

CHICKENS!

Trade here (or not I don't care you meany ;-;)

I will only trade one of the buckled gloves

That is the single most amazing thing I have ever seen. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Silvercide said:

Im willing to trade any of the items that are not blocked by my Chicken Blockers (PATENT PENDING DO NOT STEAL) for reasonable items

IMG_1267.JPG

Trade here (or not I don't care you meany ;-;)

I will only trade one of the buckled gloves

what do you want for the suspenders or robe https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=246034296&token=6OJAkwzx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Silvercide said:

Im willing to trade any of the items that are not blocked by my Chicken Blockers (PATENT PENDING DO NOT STEAL) for reasonable items

< chickens are too glorious for mortal eyes >

I will only trade one of the buckled gloves

Green.  Buckled.  Gloves.

I need those.

I have a lot of classy dupes I could offer for them:

  • green checkered trousers
  • plaid skirt: blue or green
  • Canadian boots
  • tweed waistcoat: green, grey or brown
  • sweater vest: brown, blue or green
  • cardigan: white, black or teal
  • driving gloves
  • red buckled gloves (sure, you already have these, but now you could trade both pairs of gloves and get a replacement!)

That's a lot of options.  Choose something and send me an offer.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now