Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

Hi, I have a little question about the beefalo cosplayer... how it works?, I traded with him 2 or 3 times, if you trade 9 common items you get 1 classy, I'm right?, I got a spiffy one with 9 commons, is that a bug or just good luck?, if I can get better items trading commons I should trade with him more often.

And I have a duplicated yellow rucksack that I want to trade, then... 
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=128617314&token=yggcx2aV

Yeah, that's just good luck.  You can even get an elegant, it's just very unlikely.

Well, looks like I'm still the last post, so my ad's going here.

[H] Shadows & Hexes, Green Backpack, Classy Skins, Trade Hold [W] Cards #2 & #5, Different Skins

* * Cards * *
I have 2 spare copies of Shadows & Hexes (#1) and I am looking to trade them for the following:

• Silk & Petals (#2)
  • Brains & Brawns (#5)

* * Skins * *
I have a spare catcoon blue backpack and forever green backpack I'll trade for other spiffies I don't yet have:

• buckled bag*: navy or gray
  • silk robe: yellow or pink

*I'll pay an extra common for these buckled bags.  I have buttoned shirts (except black), collared shirts (except orange), lumberjack shirts (orange and blue), pleated shirts, t-shirts (no red), black and tan pants and skirts, a gray skirt, hand covers of all colours, and even spare red sneakers.  Just tell me what you're looking for, I've probably stuck it on the market.

I also have several classy skins up for trade: green trousers, blue skirt, teal cardigan, pink suspender shirtblue sweater vest (x2), and a brown sweater vest.  Classy skins I'm looking to trade for:

• pumps
  • driving gloves
  • brown buckled gloves

I will add my three pence.

I am trying to clean my inventory up a bit. There is a lot of stuff I never use. I have already got rid of distinguisheds I didn't need. There is still much to go. I use the skins for roleplaying sessions and there is virtually no way to fit elegant items in them, so if anyone is interested, here I come.

I have Steam Guard, naturally. I would prefer individual discussion through chat or notes here to come up with a deal. By default, let's assume you are free to browse everything. If you pick something I do use, I will politely let you know it is off-limits until I am blessed with a duplicate. I am interested in the older designs plus unisex items. Generally, things which fit the wilderness survival theme. Easy enough.

Things I may be interested in:

- sweater vests I do not have

- cardigans (maybe)

- plaid skirts (maybe)

- buckled gloves I do not have (maybe)

- knee pants

- steel-toed boots

- booties (maybe)

- overalls - namely the hyperintelligent blue variant, maybe the others

- perhaps the pyjama items

- the patchwork quilt

As you can see, I prefer classies and spiffies, if not commons, most of the time. I will likely ask for in-game screenshots of how the clothes actually look like before making a decision. This will be discussed privately though. If you want to send me a friend request, please shoot me a note here first as I am hesitant to add people I do not know.

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=167901828&token=ts078hDl - the one and only trade link you never knew you needed.

Thanks for your time.

Looking to trade:

Grey t-shirt

Brown sweater-vest

Green buttoned shirt

Red hand-covers (2 extra)

Purple t-shirt

Blue checked pants

For any skirts other than tan, any non-sneaker shoes other than white mary janes, any cardigan other than teal, any sweater-vest other than brown, and any buttoned shirt other than green. I'm especially interested in cardigans; I like to dress in different outfits for different seasons and my teal cardigan is the only thing with actual long sleeves that looks kinda "warm", so my one and only winter outfit is getting kinda old. : P

Now, if anybody can explain to me exactly HOW to do this...I'm kinda new to Steam.  Heh.

...Notorious

5 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Looking to trade:

Grey t-shirt

Brown sweater-vest

Green buttoned shirt

Red hand-covers (2 extra)

Purple t-shirt

Blue checked pants

For any skirts other than tan, any non-sneaker shoes other than white mary janes, any cardigan other than teal, any sweater-vest other than brown, and any buttoned shirt other than green. I'm especially interested in cardigans; I like to dress in different outfits for different seasons and my teal cardigan is the only thing with actual long sleeves that looks kinda "warm", so my one and only winter outfit is getting kinda old. : P

Now, if anybody can explain to me exactly HOW to do this...I'm kinda new to Steam.  Heh.

...Notorious

Nice instructions here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/71255534 :). So you want skirts, classy shoes, cardigans and sweaters? Did I get that right?

Yeah, that's about it.  I have most of the more casual short-sleeved shirts (t-shirt, collared, buttoned, lumberjack) and not much other stuff.  My bottoms are mostly pants--when I finally got ONE skirt I was like "Praise the lord!" Although I also wouldn't mind more pants.  Maybe in a non-lame colour like black or something.

Anything in those categories would be fine.  :)

...Notorious

14 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Yeah, that's about it.  I have most of the more casual short-sleeved shirts (t-shirt, collared, buttoned, lumberjack) and not much other stuff.  My bottoms are mostly pants--when I finally got ONE skirt I was like "Praise the lord!" Although I also wouldn't mind more pants.  Maybe in a non-lame colour like black or something.

...Notorious

Trade link?

11 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Oh, sorry, I had to go look it up.  Here it is.

(And heh, traipsing about the wilderness in fuzzy slippers would be hilarious.  Especially in winter.  : P)

...Notorious

Your inventory is set on private...

On 07/28/2016 at 9:40 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

...Notorious

For pants, is grey a non-lame colour ;)? I have one pair of blacks at the moment, which I use, so I am not too capable in this regard right now, but FaeLove has two pairs, maybe you can work something out. I traded with her; it was a pleasure.

Also, since I got your link, I sent you a request to test that Willow who actually is a pyromaniac (LUA edits). Aaand... you've got those braies! Do you think you could take some screenshots of what they look like in the game?

Lastly, I saw a thread on Steam from someone who has a brown skirt. Not sure if you are interested.

14 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Also, since I got your link, I sent you a request to test that Willow who actually is a pyromaniac (LUA edits). Aaand... you've got those braies! Do you think you could take some screenshots of what they look like in the game?

Lastly, I saw a thread on Steam from someone who has a brown skirt. Not sure if you are interested.

:p what? (lol)

Okay, I fixed my inventory privacy settings.  Anyone wants to send me a trade offer, can. Bear in mind I'm only interested in trading the duplicates.  And I know my stuff isn't very fancy, so naturally I'm not expecting anything fancy in return.  : P  Also yes, grey pants would be an improvement over the brown and cream ("tan") stuff I have, as it is at least a neutral.

Also...what is a braie, and were you talking to me about the Willow being a pyromaniac?  She is, I've got the mod for it.  I can attest that it is indeed working as described; she is totally immune to fire, has the Awesome Lighter of Awesome(tm) that never runs out, and sets random panic fires when insane instead of freezing. The only difference is that she still has Bernie.  (Whom I keep forgetting is even a thing.)

By the way, Arlesienne, I got your friend request.  :) Over on my own server ("Zelynda's Funtime Wilderness Extravaganza!") I'm playing Wigfrid at the moment, and I set the seasons on "Random" because WHY NOT.  And we're in the middle of the longest winter that ever longed, so watch out for that.  Heh.

...Notorious

18 hours ago, FaeLove said:

:p what? (lol)

Just that you have two pairs of black pants, whereas Notorious needs one, so perhaps you can figure something out ;).

15 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Okay, I fixed my inventory privacy settings.  Anyone wants to send me a trade offer, can. Bear in mind I'm only interested in trading the duplicates.  And I know my stuff isn't very fancy, so naturally I'm not expecting anything fancy in return.  : P  Also yes, grey pants would be an improvement over the brown and cream ("tan") stuff I have, as it is at least a neutral.

Also...what is a braie, and were you talking to me about the Willow being a pyromaniac?  She is, I've got the mod for it.  I can attest that it is indeed working as described; she is totally immune to fire, has the Awesome Lighter of Awesome(tm) that never runs out, and sets random panic fires when insane instead of freezing. The only difference is that she still has Bernie.  (Whom I keep forgetting is even a thing.)

By the way, Arlesienne, I got your friend request.  :) Over on my own server ("Zelynda's Funtime Wilderness Extravaganza!") I'm playing Wigfrid at the moment, and I set the seasons on "Random" because WHY NOT.  And we're in the middle of the longest winter that ever longed, so watch out for that.  Heh.

...Notorious

- Braies - the knee pants. Sorry for the historical name.

- Willow - good to hear! Did you notice Bernie's been buffed?

- If you see anything you would like in my inventory, pants or otherwise, let me know :).

11 hours ago, FaeLove said:

I have a spare red silk robe for trade if anyone is interested :3

~Faelove

Oh, well done! Anything you see up for grabs for it?

Huh.  I know lots of old-timey clothing names, but not that one.  Interesting.  I looked it up, it seems the name is related to the name "breeches", which I DO know.  (Braie--Roman "braccae"--Old English/Germanic "breeches".)

And no, I didn't notice that with Bernie.  Huh. At my own server, I've been playing with Wigfrid at the moment, and the run is still going on (200 and...something days.).  So I'll have to start a new world or die and reset this one to pick Willow as my new character and see all the changes properly.  : P

Go ahead and send me a proper trade offer on Steam, you should be able to now.  Any duplicate thing I have that catches my eye, you can have in return for the stuff you mentioned earlier.  :)

...Notorious

What would you guys trade for a frayed finery (Maxwell's survivor outfit)? Or even a shadow feller's kit?

(some one offered me a trade for my shadow kit for their finery, and I want to know whether to accept or not :3)

thanks a lot  :wilson_love:

~Faelove

4 hours ago, FaeLove said:

What would you guys trade for a frayed finery (Maxwell's survivor outfit)? Or even a shadow feller's kit?

(some one offered me a trade for my shadow kit for their finery, and I want to know whether to accept or not :3)

thanks a lot  :wilson_love:

~Faelove

It must be your decision.

The frayed finery goes for 30 cents now.

The shadow-feller's kit goes for 80 cents.

The difference in value at the moment is noticeable, but if you like the finery and will use it often, why not? I also suspect Maxwell items are currently more popular than Woodie gear. I may be mistaken though.

Archived