Need way to ban server admins

As far as a "suggestion" goes, this is likely far out there, given how close is it to being directly relative to this game and it's intended design.

Why are we, as a community, unable to report and/or ban admins who create servers with the sole purpose to ban and/or kick anyone who joins it.

It seems to me they are just as bad as the toxic players who join a game and just start setting everything on fire, just to ruin everybody else's fun.

I have seen consistent repeats of both of these, but never seen a mention of the Admins that do this most infuriating thing to casual players, anywhere on the forum

You enter people's servers at your own risk. Don't like the way they host their game, then make your own server just like I did or find one where the admin doesn't intervene like I don't. Would be nice if Klei hosted some vanilla servers for us in which no one intervened.

You're right. This is far out there. I wouldn't expect any changes to come of this.

It's up to the server owner as to how much of a insert swear here they decide to be. You always run this certain risk when you join a random server.

Planning something ahead of time is usually the safer bet.

This is majorly done by people who are testing worlds/playing with friends, and they don't realize you can make private/offline servers. I don't think they're trying to ruin your fun rather than be undisturbed. Just join some other server, it isn't the end of the world. It is an inconvenience, but just move on.

Archived