[Release] Texture and Atlas Packer

This is just a note to modders that in the downloads section I've released my Texture and Atlas Packer which will create a .tex and atlas file from multiple images.

You can find the download here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/1333-texture-and-atlas-packer/

Unpack Function:

The unpack function allows the end user to break down Texture (.tex) files into their base image into a Portable Network Graphics (.png) file.

HOW TO USE EXPORT FUNCTION:

When adding files instead of adding Image Files, select 'Texture Files' from the drop down. Add the Texture (.tex) files you wish to unpack and click the Unpack button. If you press the Unpack button and no Texture (.tex) files are in the list, it will skip operations. If a Texture (.tex) file is in the list and you press the Pack button, the pack function will skip the Texture (.tex) file.

NOTE 1:

This required .NET Frameworks 4.6 in order to run it correctly. Please download it from the Microsoft Website if you're not running Windows 10.

What's New in Version 0.0.3 (See full changelog)

• Build function has been renamed to Pack.
  • Export function has been renamed to Unpack.
  • Unpack function no longer requires an Atlas (.xml) file to unpack a Texture (.tex) file.
  • Note: Texture (.tex) files without an associated Atlas (.xml) file will be unpacked into a single image file. If an Atlas (.xml) file is supplied with a Texture (.tex) file, the unpack function unpacks the Texture (.tex) file into individual files.
Regards,

Kzisor/Ysovuka

Edited by Kzisor

Thanks a lot for such a tool. It is extremly handy.

EDIT: so I tried it and it's great except for a really strange stuff. The atlas which is generated is like

u1=0,123 u2=0,234 v1=0,345 v2=0,654

the point is that it puts a coma instead of a dot, so the game do not recognize this formating. It's quite easy to do a search "0," and replace with "0." but still i am surpsied you did not notice it before so maybe it is related to my system?

It's really good anyway!

Edited by ZupaleX

Thanks a lot for such a tool. It is extremly handy.

EDIT: so I tried it and it's great except for a really strange stuff. The atlas which is generated is like

u1=0,123 u2=0,234 v1=0,345 v2=0,654

the point is that it puts a coma instead of a dot, so the game do not recognize this formating. It's quite easy to do a search "0," and replace with "0." but still i am surpsied you did not notice it before so maybe it is related to my system?

It's really good anyway!

Edit:

I've modified the original post in order to reflect this issue.

Edited by Kzisor