Wardrobe Outfits and Skins Showroom!

Should I be proud of it?

Take a screenshot, print it out, laminate the paper, stick it in a safe, put the safe in a vault, bury the vault 100 feet into the ground, wait 60 years until you have grandkids and show them the prize of your life, the mystical, magical poop pack.

• Developer

You know what I say? Mods need to be able to create skins for people, just imagine the ENDLESS possibilities!

"Illumitie" (A yellow tie, with an eye on it) - "In the Illuminati? You? I don't think so, but they've been nice enough to gift you this anyway."

"Bucket Head" - "There's no need for others to see your face now, is there?"

"Fake(?) Brain" - "Not a real brain. Really, It's not."

"Faceless" - "Sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic."

@KillerCrock1000, the skins system is new as of yesterday, and is currently only available on the caves beta branch. Here's the info on how to use the new beta branch.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/57890-playing-caves-beta/#entry673404

Im allready in caves beta branch. But problem is that my friends recived skins but I v got nohing.

I'm so happy we can finally try out some skins. The thing I want most is a blue lumberjack shirt. I don't know why, but I have a passion for that type of shirts. They look so good on everyone!
Hey my friend got a blue lumberjack shirt while I got a purple one they look the same but I also like the look of the shirts. :o 

There was a bug yesterday that caused some people to not receive their first gift until after the logged back in, but we've fixed that now.

@KillerCrock1000, please send me your log file if you still aren't receiving your first drop after an hour of playing.

I ve played more then an hour but still no gifts. I ll send You logfile but tell me where can I get one? Thanks for trying to help!

@ [член = 'KillerCrock1000'], log.txt файл должен быть расположен под Документы / Клей / DoNotStarveTogether, приложите этот файл на следующем посте и цитатой Петера снова, так что он может быть уведомлен об этом. 

Благодарность за подсказку.

Вот файл журнала.

log.txt

Archived