Please help me with a Graphical Issue regarding a Character mod !

Emillia

Hello ! i looked all over for the solution and although i might've just missed it I'm really lost here!

I made my characrer head_0 and the face_0 for some reason my character's eyes are like in the middle of the character's body and not where they are sposed to be? i even edited the charactername.scml file to make it appear right' and still in-game it shows like in the middle of the body D: !

Helpp please !! thank you in advance !!

Hello ! i looked all over for the solution and although i might've just missed it I'm really lost here!

I made my characrer head_0 and the face_0 for some reason my character's eyes are like in the middle of the character's body and not where they are sposed to be? i even edited the charactername.scml file to make it appear right' and still in-game it shows like in the middle of the body D: !

Helpp please !! thank you in advance !!

editing the spriter file directly wont fix it due to the pivots or whatever, so you gotta ajust the image(ie editing the drawing in the picture up a few pixels) that or you can go to the main anim folder in the game and open wilson.zip to get to the .tex, convert the .tex into a png and edit it there, copy paste wilson's zip file into the folder your mod is located in and turn the png you edited back into a .tex and shove it in the wilson-copy.zip

also you might want to rename the zip by renaming the zip itself, and having a program edit the name within build file(forgot the exact name of it)

Archived