Trimable beard for Wilson

Wilson is definately one of my favorite characters in DS. I especially love the realism of him growing a beard (even if it does grow crazy fast). One thing that I would really like the option of, however, would be to trim his beard. Instead of shaving the whole thing off in one fell swoop, have the option of trimming off a layer and get the corresponding beard hair amount and sanity raise. Part of this is fueled by the fact that I think Wilson looks kind of BA with a level 1 beard, winter hat and puffy vest, but another is just because I think it would be a good update to the game. And preferably an update, as us console players are deprived of mods.

What do you all think?

i like this suggestion because, every time winter is over and that first day of summer rolls around and i see a red bird, first thing i do is shave my beard, and he looks the best with a level 1 beard, it would be nice if i could keep his beard that was at a constant, would make my total warmth in winter decrease but damn wilson would look might fine!

oh and i forgot, level 1 beard with tam = the best looking wilson in the game

http://imgur.com/7n1LT7Q

He does make a pretty dapper fellow. Personally, I like the level 1 bearded Wilson with a straw hat, winter hat, or the rain hat and rain coat. The last one always reminds me of some scottish lighthouse keeper

Archived