Don't Starve Winter Hat

I remember when I ordered my beefalo plush last year, it came pretty fast (less than 10 days), and I had the confirmation that the package was in France. And I start to worry here, because I don't really know where the package is.

Normally, international orders take longer to arrive at their destinations due to various factors including travel time, USPS package/shipment processing time, and especially the USA's and your country's customs.

You will be able to track your purchase via the USPS Tracking Tool. Though once the item arrives in your country, the tracking tool will be updated to reflect that. 

Thank you @JanH, it's just that according to the tracking tool, my item is stucked at LA sorting facility since the 29 of september, or is on its way to France, but I don't know really where it is. I understand that the maximum time could be 21 days between the beginning of the shipment. I keep you updated here !

Archived