Looking for a Don't Starve Together partner

Hey,

Whats ur age?

where are you from? (as in timezones, to make sure we can actually play together)

how much time do you spend playing DST on a  weekly basis?

are you new to the game? or have you played more? whats ur max day count?

id love someone to play with, but im a bit tired of people quitting after 1 or 2 times playing( like day 30 ish)

Lemme know! (here or on steam)

Chaotard

Hey,

Whats ur age?

where are you from? (as in timezones, to make sure we can actually play together)

id love someone to play with, but im a bit tired of people quitting after 1 or 2 times playing( like day 30 ish)

Chaotard

19 YO, timezone GMT+3. Can probably play on a daily dasis (once a day or two for a couple of hours).

Pretty veteran in the game - longest game in DST was 150 days (then my partner sorta stopped playing the game... sad times). Don't remember my highest day count solo. Playing mostly Wickerbottom/Wigfrid if it matters. 

Edit: Can't find you on steam :(

As stated in the title, I'm looking for someone (someones?) to play Don't Starve Together with.

If you're english-speaking, mature, available and have skype/teamspeak, PM me on the forum so I'll add you to steam!

Are you still looking for partners? 

Ill add you on steam as well. I'm looking for a dedicated server to play for long term with no random grieving 

Whats ur age? 14

where are you from? (as in timezones, to make sure we can actually play together): Brazil

how much time do you spend playing DST on a  weekly basis?: Almost all the time

are you new to the game? or have you played more? whats ur max day count? No. 50

steam: Syler Starve or 11mtv

Hey,

Whats ur age?

Chaotard

Stop by my post too, you might be interested.

Hey guys so I'm a completely new player to Don't starve Together and would love to find people to play the game a fair amount with! So if you want to play add me titans_angel 

Stop by my post, you might be interested.

Kropine

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/KnyttJuni/

I've been to the 1000s with friends and got to +100 days on vanilla single player standalone Don't Starve. (but not in ROG sadly)

I mostly play with non-game changing nor game breaking mods like, global position, freezer, deluxe campfires, Hp presenter, Food displays, and mostly luxury mods.

My concern is lag, nothing is worse than getting pull back by the server towards a pack of hungry hounds.

Archived