so i was on twitter where klei was showing the unique plushie and winter hat. One guy said the hat was actually a toque. I didn't know what this was so i googled it. On wiki it says its a knited cap which has a primary usage for the culinary arts. so i thought to myself.....! 

Could we make a chef toque/hat ?!?

-it  could give us exclusive recipes (turns us to some godly chef gordon ramsy mode where we know what comes out of a pot and we can make new and better stuff)
-it could have durability
-(we can only use crock pot if we have hat)
-....thats kind of all the ideas i have.

Recipe: 8x silk, uhhhhh yea idrk sorry...

If we cant do this could we make a chef character for dst? :

something like :

-makes professional food (exclusive/better food from crocks)
-starts with chef hat which enables them to do the above and keeps their sanity up
-lose sanity linearly to their hunger levels (lower the hunger, faster the sanity drop, idk the specifics for the multiplyers :\)

so i was on twitter where klei was showing the unique plushie and winter hat. One guy said the hat was actually a toque. I didn't know what this was so i googled it. On wiki it says its a knited cap which has a primary usage for the culinary arts. so i thought to myself.....! 

Could we make a chef toque/hat ?!?

-it  could give us exclusive recipes (turns us to some godly chef gordon ramsy mode where we know what comes out of a pot and we can make new and better stuff)

-it could have durability

-(we can only use crock pot if we have hat)

-....thats kind of all the ideas i have.

Recipe: 8x silk, uhhhhh yea idrk sorry...

If we cant do this could we make a chef character for dst? :

something like :

-makes professional food (exclusive/better food from crocks)

-starts with chef hat which enables them to do the above and keeps their sanity up

-lose sanity linearly to their hunger levels (lower the hunger, faster the sanity drop, idk the specifics for the multiplyers :\)

I honestly have to say, with the thousands of times it's been suggested, I still don't like this idea. It's a survival game, not a cooking show.

Archived