Don't Starve Shipwrecked @ PAX Prime 2015

lots of pictures

What Mobbstar meant by tikiguards are the palmtreeguards that everyone's been talking about lately on a different thread! It'll be funny if Klei actually gives them 1 or some of the abilities we spoke of xD

1 of the things were that they looked like tikis though :p

What Mobbstar meant by tikiguards are the palmtreeguards that everyone's been talking about lately on a different thread! It'll be funny if Klei actually gives them 1 or some of the abilities we spoke of xD

1 of the things were that they looked like tikis though :razz:

But totems, tikis, whatever, everything would be stupendous!

Ah damnit, Shipwrecked, or DST?

Shipwrecked... Or DST?

Shipwrecked...

To hell with it, Il just get both!

ShipWrecked? or DST? or Through the Ages? or Don't Starve: Pocket Edition? or Don't Starve for the Xbox One? or Don't Starve for the Wii U? Which one are you working on Klei? I'm so confused.... >.<

Videos of the demo will be allowed? or you release a paid copy of the beta? I want to try my hand at Shipwrecked, and I love betas and bugs. xD

Videos of the demo will be allowed? or you release a paid copy of the beta? I want to try my hand at Shipwrecked, and I love betas and bugs. xD

Hell I was beta testing a mod but the creator has to abandon it.

Is this going to eventually be included on dst? It sounds like so much fun  :love-struck:

Given that caves are gonna be shown off today, and SW is gonna be a world like caves, I'd say it's not too far out and it may be eventually ported by 2016.

EDITED to be more accurate

Also, modders could add in some stuff like turf and palm trees.. what i'd really want for a mod is placeable water turf 

Archived