Random Set pieces

Almost all set pieces are locked to a type of biome. Pig king, glomer and walrus. It makes the game a bit predictable and less random and fun. I'd like to see pig king spawn randomly like in the desert and such. This could work by making sure that no enemies spawn within a certain radius of those set pieces (If enemies are the problem). It seems the worlds are generated in a pattern and is almost always the same. I'd hate to bring up Minecraft but the way they generate their world is almost perfect everything is absolutely random. And finally, take the set pieces from adventure mode and add them to don't starve together.

• Developer

Doing so wouldn't be logical.

Why would the pig king spawn in the desert, so far away from his pig servants?

And if you suggested for a pig village in the desert, why would they live in such a harsh and arduous biome if they could remain at grasslands and/or deciduous forests?

I don't know about this, but I just think the set pieces, in their current state, are very good :/

Doing so wouldn't be logical.

Why would the pig king spawn in the desert, so far away from his pig servants?

And if you suggested for a pig village in the desert, why would they live in such a harsh and arduous biome if they could remain at grasslands and/or deciduous forests?

I don't know about this, but I just think the set pieces, in their current state, are very good :/

Don't you sometimes wonder why those pigs build their houses in the spider forests? It's disgusting, and you'd think they'd know better.

• Developer

Don't you sometimes wonder why those pigs build their houses in the spider forests? It's disgusting, and you'd think they'd know better.

Because there's food there and they can fight them off most of the time.

And who are they to complain about disgusting things?

Archived