PALMTREEGUARDS?!

As mentioned above the prospect of a new biome(s) would be cool, and the challenges of said biome would be amplified if one island had only one biome...an island where there is a trap that summons a dozen palmguards and you have to fight them since they'll swim after you...

As mentioned above the prospect of a new biome(s) would be cool, and the challenges of said biome would be amplified if one island had only one biome...an island where there is a trap that summons a dozen palmguards and you have to fight them since they'll swim after you...

they'll just hunt you down till death... taunting you at night with their big bushy mustaches!

OH MY GOD IT'S SO SCARY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT *shivers*

I've seen in another thread (http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/56105-through-the-ages/jungle turf mentioned, but it was previous to Shipwrecked announcement.

So do you think it will come with Through the Ages or possibly with Shipwrecked ? 

I think that a jungle biome would really fit the Shipwrecked atmosphere, beach, jungle and all, so I really hope it will be included. Anyway, what other biomes could be included if not tropical jungle/rainforest ? 

Archived