UI Mod?

So, DST recently got a new UI. It's beautiful. Like gorgeous.

That brings me to wonder: Is DS getting a new UI?

I only ask because the Mods section's loading isn't all that compared to DST's mod selection screen.

While on the subject of UI, will the in game interface get an update? The crafting area to be specific? That lag when scroll, even though it's like a second, kills me. Especially with mods that have long crafting menus.

I put this in this section, because I was wondering if there was a mod for these? Or if anyone planned on making a mod.

The UI lag is horrendous, it does happen because of mods too, but I only get it in RoG.

Also, if i remember right, while the crafting menu is open, the game checks the inventory for any new updates quite a lot of times per second so that can also be the cause

This problematic area seems to have gone generally ignored.

While it's of course sad that it is required, I would also like a mod that simply adds scrollwheel support for the scrolling lists in the game (mod list, crafting list, etc, pretty much like DST has).

EDIT: There actually used to be a mod like that, for a very old version of the game, which made the mouse wheel scroll the crafting list.

Archived