Invisible Inc - Update 11: Fresh Code is now live

• Developer

Another small one. Mostly for OSX and Linux users.

Hotfix - Build 147308

- Fixed a bug that was failing to load .po files properly in OSX and Linux.

- Fixed a bug with the REFRESH LANGUAGES button. It sets the language to what is currently loaded now and you don't need to restart twice to get a new language choice to stick. 

hanks for the update Bigfoot and the amazing Klei team. Great news indeed! I'm extremely glad that Invisible, Inc. will be getting future content which I will gladly and eagerly support! Invisible, Inc. is already a pretty good game, and building on these solid mechanics in a variety of ways will only propel it into a much greater game!

No, but there were 15 (!) guards in the level all hunting for my remaining agent, so I never had the chance.

This may sound optimistic, but there is always a chance of winning if you see yourself surving 3 turns (IMO). However, this comes from a person having always 3 portable holoprojectors (2 to use and one to "trash"(which means baiting)) and a person how gets himself into trubble just for fun and to see the output.

vofjen5idunxphzki8o1.png

As for baiting with holoprojectors, I just throw in front of a door, blocking everyone who wants to go trought this door for a turn (which also means it will be getting full the next turn) or i throw them in the sightline of one of the guards, which creats a new interest point there, as well as creating a new one after they picked it up. I have the tendancy to buy just alot of holoprojectors if I have the money. :p Its fun, you should try it.

I love holoprojectors! I use one as sort of a clutch Cloaking Rig for archive Prism. In the unfortunate case that she is spotted and the guard goes into overwatch and she has no cover she can reach in one move, I just throw the Projector, put on a disguise, and walk through the Projector, picking it up.

You would think the guard would be suspicious of another 'guard' casually appearing where an enemy agent had just been, casually picking up that agent's gear, and casually wandering away, when the first guard had just shouted "Hey, intruder!" to all the guards in the vicinity. The guards are not very bright.

Archived