Don't Starve: Shipwrecked - Coming This Fall

Sail to adventure through the treacherous seas of Don't Starve: Shipwrecked!

Klei Entertainment has partnered with our friends at Capy, creators of Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery, Super Time Force and Below; to bring fans of Don’t Starve the latest single-player expansion: Don’t Starve: Shipwrecked!

With new playable characters, biomes, creatures and seasonal effects; Wilson and the whole Don’t Starve cast of characters embark on a sea-bound journey of exploration, adaptation and of course, starvation.

Coming to PC, Mac and Linux this fall. More info coming soon!

Desktop Wallpapers: 1920 x 1080 || 2560 x 1140

I really hope we get it in DST too just think about it - Make a camp with friends, 1 goes caves one defends the camp 1 goes to the sea it will be epic ! (of course I don't expect it to be in DST immediately after it get into DS but after time why not ?!)

Oh, it is 1140... that's weird... Didn't know 1140p was a thing, but 1440p is. Sorry for double post was easier than edit.

EDIT: Used calculator, 1140p is a thing, it's just 4:3 ratio.

2560 x 1140 is far from 4:3, more like 7:3.

I really want the tiger shark to mainly communicate through meows when the player has not aggro'd it.

When are we getting a small subforum and some more info? Like with Reign of Giants.

Would be nice for the Capy guys to drop by on a twitch stream.

Yes and Yes and Yes!

2560 x 1140 is far from 4:3, more like 7:3.

You're right... to be honest I just divided 2560 by 4, and 1140 by 3. Then tried diving 1140 by 9 and it was not a whole number. So I just assumed. Looking back that's horrible and stupidly wrong XD

Whoa, single player expansion? I guess that'll give me a reason to actually play this game again. Cool.

Never heard of these Capy guys. Hopefully they'll have good communication with us as this whole thing progresses.

Well, Super Time Force Ultra is a good game, so hopefully that's typical of their work.

Archived