[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

Ban DatShadowJK for giving me this segway to a reminder:

1. Don't post unless you ban the last person who posted.
  2. If someone posted at the same time as you but the post counted as them having posted first, you should acknowledge that you were ninja'd and change your post accordingly O__O
  3. If you just wanna talk to them here, make it witty with a ban O__O
  4. ...
  5. *eats a slice of pie*
  6. Mr Jeeves, you're doing a great job.
  7. Hold up someone's calling...
  8. brb...

-... .- -. / .--. .-. -.-- --- -- .- .. .-.. -- .- -. / ..-. --- .-. / -. --- - / -... . .. -. --. / .- -... .-.. . / - --- / ... --- .-.. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .-- .. - .... --- ..- - / -... . .. -. --. / -.-. --- -. ..-. ..- ... . -.. .-.-.- / - .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. .----. ... / -.-- .----. -.- -. --- .-- .-.-.-

14 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

-... .- -. / .--. .-. -.-- --- -- .- .. .-.. -- .- -. / ..-. --- .-. / -. --- - / -... . .. -. --. / .- -... .-.. . / - --- / ... --- .-.. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / .-- .. - .... --- ..- - / -... . .. -. --. / -.-. --- -. ..-. ..- ... . -.. .-.-.- / - .... . .-. . / .- .-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. .----. ... / -.-- .----. -.- -. --- .-- .-.-.-

Ban watermelen for saying "translator's" when he really means the plural "translators"

Ban Master Jand for not knowing that a morse code translator is just a google search away.

AND ban Pryo for failing to realize I made the damn thing within the first 10 minutes of waking up! My brain wasn't up and running fully so I wasn't able to be the grammar nazi I am now. BAN HIS TRAIN ASS! XD

I'm talking about the literal...Donke (heyo!) Pyro keeps on his hype train, so please no kill. :3

*watermelen signs into his klei account*

Watermelen: huh, wut's this?

You have been banned from the Klei Forums because you and many others had voted to shut down the forums permanently. Good day.

Watermelen: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf

Archived