Anim zip file not compiling

I am positive I have a syntax error somewhere, but I'm blind and can't see it anywhere. It has to do with the naming somewhere, I just don't see it for some dumb reason. So the game won't compile my stuff into a zip file. Any help would be appreciated. 

Such a dumb error! 

ship hat.zip

Does the compiles say anything before closing? Did you try renaming the folder, or seperating the scmls to two seperate folders?

Sort of.

I copied Cheerios hat example and renamed the .scmls as well as the corresponding scripts, then deleted the zips. But i thought all of that auto complied? I didn't touch the folder structure just yet, I didn't think I needed to since cheerios was a working example. 

I could swear it's something I didn't name correctly, but ive been staring at it for an hour, and it looks right to me. It continues to tell me it can't find "Could not find an asset matching anim/hat_ship.zip in any of the search paths" (why would it if its not compiling?)

But im staring at it's scml right now, and everything seems to be named correctly. 

Sort of.

But i thought all of that auto complied? I didn't touch the folder structure just yet, I didn't think I needed to since cheerios was a working example. 

Found it! I must of had a bad download, or somehow deleted the "exported" folder. I couldnt see it before, but thats what it was.......sorry for the waste of time!

Archived