ImDaMisterL    16,913

I found the use for the ewecus! You use the steel wool to craft the ewecus themed skin for every character and you are able to shoot mucus at everything!

Why you trick us like that? It's not even April Fools...

Pyromailmann    2,910

What is this? League of Legends? Soon we'll be having skins referencing the Internet or somethin. Jesus christ

Welcome League of Starve: Together

(Jk)

• Like 2

Pyromailmann    2,910

is not funny.

Really? I found it to be funny.

If I can't make a DST League Of Legends joke, then should I start doing dark comedy?

Quyzbuk    453

Didn't quite understand the point of the outfit for WX during the stream, but I still really love it on Wendy.

ImDaMisterL    16,913
Didn't quite understand the point of the outfit for WX during the stream, but I still really love it on Wendy.

He's clearly a decoy, WX would NEVER want to look human!

Really? I found it to be funny.

If I can't make a DST League Of Legends joke, then should I start doing dark comedy?

You could host a special 'after-hours' comedy show that only plays in the darkest in the shittiest venues in the darkest part of the night.

*darkest and shittiest

Edited by SoupyDelicious

Chris1488    10,759

You could host a special 'after-hours' comedy show that only plays in the darkest in the shittiest venues in the darkest part of the night.

Are you trying to get him stabbed?

Pyromailmann    2,910

One step closer to ridding this world of league of legumes! :grin:

I thought this was a discussion about DST's upcoming skins and not how DST apparently somehow ripped of LoL?

Ridd    66

I don't know if it's been addressed or not, but will Wilson's beard be altered for skins like the invisible one or Young Wilson? It'd be weird seeing kid Wilson walking around with a beard down to his toes.

UnionGaming    210

I don't know if it's been addressed or not, but will Wilson's beard be altered for skins like the invisible one or Young Wilson? It'd be weird seeing kid Wilson walking around with a beard down to his toes.

He can grow a qedo-stache instead!

I thought this was a discussion about DST's upcoming skins and not how DST apparently somehow ripped of LoL?

Obviously its not about how league ripped off LoL.  Go back and read where it all started.

We got to discussing the cancerous nature of LoL because either you or some other guy asked why I was being evil to the guy who made a LoL joke

Pyromailmann    2,910

Obviously its not about how league ripped off LoL.  Go back and read where it all started.

We got to discussing the cancerous nature of LoL because either you or some other guy asked why I was being evil to the guy who made a LoL joke

What is this?  League of Legends?  Soon we'll be having skins referencing the Internet or somethin.  Jesus christ

what..?League? I dont know the intention of your comment sir

It's a hyped up game which survives off hype and a funny sense of 'being part of something big' propogated by their hype machine.  The only thing I was talking about was how they release so many skins (for lots of cash) that usually have some kind of internet reference or silly theme attached.

It's fine for a casual free to play like that, but this is Don't Starve, and having a soulless automaton rolling around in christmas bells and tinsel takes you way out of the Don't Starve world and puts you just a little bit more back into the real world (which is what we're obviously escaping when trying to immerse ourselves in games )

That's how that started,

• Like 1

Chris1488    10,759

To get people's minds off League, who thinks there should be pirate/bucaneer skins for everyone to celebrate the soon to be releasing of Shipwrecked?

• Like 3

ImDaMisterL    16,913

Still confused as to if there will be a skin reveal today or if the stream is the reveal O__O

Of course there'll be a skin reveal!

Chris1488    10,759

So....hopefully this thread wasnt a complete waste of my time and we get these concept skins further down the line. Todays stream showed off clothes that you can mix and match for each character (but hey, we may see wilson in a skirt, ya never know)