So I need a little help with my RoG game. I know that in summer, the crops on farms will wither (unless you have a flingomatic). I was ok with this, having read on the wiki that these crops grow back in autumn. Except... most of mine didn't. I can't fertilise them, can't remove the farms, can't do anything. The only option that comes up is "harvest withered crop" and when I try that, Wilson says "I can't do that."
I really don't wanna have to go into the console and remove the farms that way. Is there anything else I can do? Has anyone else encountered this? It seems to be a bug of some kind.
Help appreciated.

Burning them down sounds like one of your only options. Can you move everything away so that only they burn?

Actually you know, I probably COULD, because the farms are walled in with stone walls. Provided those aren't flammable (and I'm fairly certain they're not), nothing else should burn. That's a really good idea, thanks :wickerbottomthanks:

Archived