Lucas-Shiroi Don't Starve Art

Trying out some new styles I think they came out pretty well. Colours and shading aren't really my strong suit so I'm kind of out of my area with these, but that's what practice is for I suppose.

Insanity

AKdYVdd.jpg

Walani has a couple quotes about making clothing from things, one being a snakeskin bikini and skirt out of palm leaves.

So since summer is finally here again I threw this together.

pLL27mW.jpg

And Wilson based off a Batman picture

GXu5yBF.jpg

• Like 9

23 hours ago, LucasShiroi said:

GXu5yBF.jpg

I know this wasn't your intention but I got a "No more heroes" vibe from this. You might want to keep revisiting this technique. It's dramatic and would work for more heartwrenching or violent art.

• Like 2

On 2016-06-22 at 0:46 PM, Mobbstar said:

I love how the order goes "Dark! Oh lala! Dark!" XD

It's all about balance :cool:

or atleast that's what I tell myself

16 hours ago, minespatch said:

I know this wasn't your intention but I got a "No more heroes" vibe from this. You might want to keep revisiting this technique. It's dramatic and would work for more heartwrenching or violent art.

I Haven't actually played no more heroes, but i might do a couple more characters in this style since it didn't really take too long to do either.

It does have that dramatic look to it which is pretty cool

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Cutie!

Thank ya

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Due to the way her face is drawn, it looks like a Precious Moments" statue. :wilson_ecstatic:

I had to look up what you meant heh, looking at it now I kind of actually see more of a "The delightful children from down the lane" look to it than anything else, but that might just be me

• Like 2

On 2016-10-25 at 10:56 PM, LightbenderMX said:

Wow. I got into this post looking for some fan-art but I found your comic, Lucas, and you made me go through page 1 and read it all. I hate you love your comic. Its awesome.

Looking forward for more.

Hey,

Glad you enjoyed it, although honestly i'm probably not going to do much else with it. Atleast not any time soon

• Like 1