New hype train...

So what are you guys the most excited about? What do you hope is in the next update? Personally, I just hope it's woody. I mean, don't get me wrong, dem caves right? But as soon as woody is let loose I'm gonna jump on and just immediately cut all the trees down with him. Before I could only do like 3 a day pretty much! I'm gonna cause more deforestation than a new willow in winter.

I mean, also through the ages and stuff, but surely that's not coming out this soon right?

Edit: if only I could change the title of this to something else. I don't like the title anymore. If a mod or a dev comes by and decides on something they like better feel free to change it.

I expect Woodie/skins/UI revamp but that's not really what gets me hyped ... More than all I want new creatures new challenges . So for this update just wait and see on my part .

I'm still waiting for the epic Pigs vs Merms Wars O__O

please please please please please please please please 

You just described every server I make, w/ both set to More lol.

Just for good measure, I also have Hounds set to More so that there's an enemy for both of them to contend w/.

....yeah, my servers aren't really safe for anyone at any time.

Personally, I just hope it's woody. I mean, don't get me wrong, dem caves right? But as soon as woody is let loose I'm gonna jump on and just immediately cut all the trees down with him. Before I could only do like 3 a day pretty much! I'm gonna cause more deforestation than a new willow in winter.

That's precisely why he isn't in.

This hype train is even more useless than the one before... at least the last one had some reason behind it, even though it failed, but this one just came out of thin air because people just got bored from waiting.

That's precisely why he isn't in.

Are you worried Woody without a cap on his daily tree chopping would be game breaking? Seeing as he has to eat the wood to stay out of werebeaver form I would think it's kind of a necessity, wouldn't you?

And given the capabilities of the old bell, Woody chopping trees is the least of your worries.

Archived