Wilson should drink and pee.He must also eat and poop.

Honestly , I don't see any reason why Klei would put in an update that allows the characters to pee because there would no use for their pee, and the fact that the characters don't drink water. But poop would be useful for farming and that is still a far-fetched idea.

Honestly , I don't see any reason why Klei would put in an update that allows the characters to pee because there would no use for their pee, and the fact that the characters don't drink water. But poop would be useful for farming and that is still a far-fetched idea.

*Aghem* Gunpowder... *Aghem*

It's a idea for mod.

Though, i would like to see thirst as a option and poop mechanic as a regular mechanic. Tho, i think that poop made by player should be less efficient or something.

Humans are poop machine. It's hilarious when you need to wait next to buffalo ass for poop.

"O Big Buffalo! We worship you tonigth! Please give us poop!"

*pooping sounds*

"O Big Buffalo! We're really grateful for that wonderful gift!"

You could drink the pee in an emergency situation, even though it should take a little bit of your sanity and/or health

Archived